Thread: Halloween Party

Halloween Party

My dad said I was allowed to have a halloween party at my cottage this year! I think it will be so fun lol My friend (twirly ) and I are going to plan everything. We were thinking of doing a Murder Mystery thing..does anyone have any good ideas in how they work or somewhere I could go for info? I think my friend knows how it works but I only have a faint idea. Has anyone done one before?

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Murder mystery? Well I read in an Agatha Cristie book (amazing book, if you wanna check out the idea of it, the book is called "A murder is announced") that they plan this murder game where somebody decides to be the "murderer" but doesn't tell anybody. Then the lights go off, the "murderer" taps someone on the shoulder and that person has to play dead. Then you have to figure out clues to who did it. I don't know if it would work out though. If you want a better description I can look it up in the book..they describe dit much better. Lol

*shrugs* It's sounds like a lot of fun though. Good luck

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Yeah, I think its something like that! I think we'll give ppl rolls..like someone is a murderer, and we give clues to do something..lol..but some are fake clues which lead you to the killer. lol. We'll be doing it outside at my cottage at night so it will be really freaky lol

Can I come?

I might be in PEI Thanksgiving weekend (3 weeks). I might be traveling with my dad to help him Move to PEI. & hes moving to Charolettown (sp) & I think u said u lived there or atleast near by?? Maybe I can stop by & say hi.

Kingrattus....watch out, neither Schleppy nor her friend Twirly knows exactly where they live....

Well we could always meet at the Charlettown Mall, or even at my grandmothers. Every time I go for a walk with my grandmother everyone knows her anyway. I'm sure her parents have heard or have known my grandmother or grandfather (RIP)

LOL shush catnip! The middle is the middle..

yes, I live about 5 mins from the ch-town mall lol

Usually bookstores carry books that show you how to play those murder mystery games.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!