Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Akimi!

Akimi!

Akimi, I am honored to be the first one to talk about you today. You sound like you really enjoy life, hunting and playing in the leaves. I would love to see you running and pouncing on those leaves. And, you're very special by helping your other family members through rough times. We hope you get lots of extra loving today on your special day!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

What a pose!

Gosh Akimi you are beautiful! Wait until Emily and Kito see you today! I loved meeting you and reading about some of the fun things you do to keep your humans entertained. My Bella was particular interested in the "bird catching" part. She would love to have you come over and chase a bird or two with her.

CONGRATULATIONS AKIMI!

Hey you sweet lovable girl! Pam's right, Emily & Kito will be so excited to see you are our Dog of the Day!

I'd just love to be there when you ran your Shiba 500, I bet it's something to watch

And what a terrific dog you are helping your humans through some tough times. I commend you Akimi!

I hope you enjoy this day, and every other day to come

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Akimi!

The Shiba 500 sounds like a race I would like to watch!!! What a blessing you have been to your family, already, helping your human sister heal and helping your family get over the loss of the beloved pup.

Congratulations to Akimi, on being a very special Dog of the Day!!

Beautiful!

Akimi, you brought a smile to my face this morning as I know you must bring one to the faces of your family constantly during each and every day. You also brought memories of when my Hannah was six months old and lived life with the wild abandon you display. I hope you, like she, maintain your lust for life well into the *mature years*.

Akimi, you are the very essence of what a Dog of the Day should be. Live, laugh, love....truly a girl for all seasons. And you have the right idea about how to keep a family healthy....keep 'em moving.

Thank you Akimi for letting us into your life..your story was just what I needed this morning.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Doggie super model!! You're gorgeous sweet Akimi.

Congratulations on your special honor.

Akimi, I'm in love!!!!!!!
    You are just gorgeous, and brought a huge smile to my face this morning--I do have a soft spot for those shibas!!!!

The Shiba 500 is a race I see here often--it is so fun to watch!!!!

Fall is my Kito's favorite time of year too--he loves to chase the leaves around and around!!!!!!

Congratulations on being our special dog of the day today--it sounds like you have an incredible life, and enjoy it to the fullest!

Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Blog Entries

adorable AKIMI

Mew-meow Hi Akimi,

What a lovely doggie smile is greeting all of your fans today! And, mew, my KatMa loves the curley tail.

Your rocket dog energy and activity level is a good example to your furrsons. If they decide to "shape up" they just have to keep up with you 45 consecutive minutes a day.

Me-eoW! Why would you want to keep cats away??? But, mew-mew I should understand that 'cause if any animal dares even touch my Palace grounds, I go beserk.

Have a wonderful day being DOTD. Being DOTD means today you are everyone's special dog so enjoy the honour. We feel sure the late Chaser is celebrating with all the doggies across RainbowBridge.

KatMa noticed DUKEdogsMom opened the thread today. Special kisses from my KatMa & me to Duke & a big "hello" to his *dog*Ma.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Good Morning dear Akimi! I think it was about 7 years ago that I had the pleasure of meeting my first Shiba Inu!! Since that day, I have been in love with your beautiful breed and you are a shining example of just why Shibas are so loved and adored! I laughed so hard when I read how you love to run the "Shiba 500!" My Labbie ("spark-o-matic" 2000) loves to play rocket dog too! Your exhuberance, love for life and loving personality brings such joy to your family's life! Most endearing of all is how you are always there to comfort them in their time of need Congratulations to you precious Akimi, our very special, most deserving Dog of the Day! Have a wonderful day of celebration, sweetheart. And Fall is coming, Akimi! Enjoy those happy romps in the leaves!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a stunning coat. How I would love to pet her. Looks like very "luxurious" fur.

Boy she must have a lot of personality plus, love your photo Akimi . You must be very stubborn at times too but that can be charming also. A very special girl and such a beautiful name that fits!!! Enjoy all the deserved praise you get!!!

What a natural beauty you are! I love the expression on your beautiful face, and so photogenic!

Have a great DAY!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Akimi

You're a beauty! I've never heard of a Shiba Inu before. Maybe you should come up to Alaska and enter the Iditarod! Sounds like you have energy to spare. What a sweet expression you have.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Akimi - Congrats

You´re very pretty shiba inu

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)