Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captivating Chloe!!

Captivating Chloe!!

Many of us had problems accessing Pet Talk this morning...so frustrating!! What's "morning" without a cup of coffee and our DOTD?? But dear Chloe, I have to say you were well worth the wait!! What a beautiful, joyful, glowing HAPPY face I see! To say you savor every minute of life would be an understatement! (My girl Star too has an obsession for balls and water!!) But I think your greatest obsession of all is your love for your family and friends! I can tell by that gentle, sweet expression, you are truly "man...and woman's best friend!" What a sweetheart! Congratulations to you beautiful Chloe!! Your family is so blessed to have you as their loyal and loving companion. And Pet Talk is so lucky to have you as our SUPER Dog of the Day! I hope this day finds you frolicking in the water, chasing balls till you drop and lapping up all the love your heart can hold! Yay, Chloe!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cute!

Blog Entries

Chloë

Chloë, my KatMa told me your bio says: "Chloë is the happiest, friendliest dog alive! She has never met a person that she doesn't love." Once glance at your lovely, smiling face was enough for my KatMa to fall deeply in love with you. You are a superb choice for DOTD!

It would be cool if you could celebrate today with a nice, long car ride today -- dentination: my house in Montreal, Canada! The state of Oregon to the Province of Quebec (Montreal is in Quebec) is a nice, very long car ride, mew-meow! To keep you company while you're on your way to visit me and my purrents maybe your fursons will get you a whole bunch of new tennis balls for the trip.

Mew, live long, healthy, happy & loved, beautiful Miss Chloë.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Beautiful Chloe, your smile has made my day!
    Congratulations on your very much deserved title of "Dog of the Day." I hope you get all the things you love today: balls and a car ride to some place where you can have a long swim. Have a great day to celebrate and many more happy years with your loving family. Big hug to you.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Chloe! you have the happiest, friendliest smile that i've seen! it makes me feel better!

Chloe, you have the sweetest little face, your parents are very lucky to wake up to that every day. You're definitely into sports it sounds like, very athletic!! I wish I could just hug you but this little message is my hug to you sweet Chloe. Many hugs and treats are in store for you today deservedly so!!!!

Chloe is just beautiful! Those eyes are so friendly and sparkly - and look at her smile! Your owner is very lucky to have you, Chloe!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Smiling Chloe!!!

Being a cat person, I don't often visit Dog of the Day, but this morning, Chloe, your beautiful, smiling face just jumped off the screen at me and I had to come read about you! What a beautiful, happy girl you are! I wasn't raised around dogs and have a basic fear when I meet strange dogs, but somehow I think I would feel very comfortable with you, sweet girl. It was so nice to "meet" you today! Congratulations, you are a most wonderful Dog of the Day today!!!!

Bari of the Cathappy Pride

Chloe you are the happiest and friendlest looking dog we have seen in a long time. Congrats to you! Enjoy your day! love from all of us

Thanks Amy for our signature

What a fabulous girl! Here's to a long, happy and healthy life for you and your human!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Chloe

That face, that face, that precious happy little face.

Congratulations cutie pie.

what a sweet face and a great story! congrats!

Now that's a pretty girl! Love your picture with you smiling from ear to ear. Congrats to Adorable Chloe, Our Diva Dog of the Day!

Chloe, you just love to pose for the camera don't you? That is because you are so photogenic.

I have looked at your beautiful face several times today, and each time you brought a huge smile come out that matches yours.

Congratulations, Chloe, I hope this has been a special day for you - but then each day should be special in your life.

Dearest Chloe,

I love your picture & story & especially that glorious smile

The picture of health, happiness & intelligence. I'd love to
    meet you in person & hug that beautiful furry ruff of yours.
    What a beautiful doggie you are. I'm so happy that you have
    a great family who love & appreciate your specialness. Happy
    congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt