Thread: Alluring Aleen!!

Alluring Aleen!!

Good Morning, Aleen! It's a privilege to be the first to greet you this morning, beautiful girl! What a loving tribute your Mommy has shared with us. And your photos say it all! How sweetly you pose for your shoot! Who could resist those adoring, big, brown eyes and that precious paw pic! Irresistible!! I can't begin to imagine that you were ever NOT the pick of the litter! You bring so much joy and happiness to your family, I'm sure that every day they give thanks for having such an amazing pupper to share their lives with! I'll bet those trips to your vacation home, where you and your brother can run and swim with abandon, are the best!! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Aleen! You are SO deserving of the title Dog of the Day!! I hope you and your brother and family have a very happy day celebrating your well deserved day in the spotlight!! Love and hugs and happy butt wiggles from
    Sandra, Cody and Star!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-17-2003 at 07:19 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aleen I agree with Sandra - those eyes! that little lifted up paw! Oh and that stubby little tail which supposedly made you "unadoptable!" BAH! Obviously your new humans thought otherwise and so do I! You are just precious and I know there is at least one other pupster here at Pet Talk who is finding you especially alluring! Our very own Bob, furkid of ChrisH! Congratulations to Aleen, a very sweet and very special Dog of the Day!

CONGRATULATIONS ALEEN!

Look at that face, those eyes....they are just beautiful!!
    I don't know why noone would want you just beacause your tail was a little shorter than the rest My Angus also has a supershort tail which was cut too short when he was a pup, but he wags it proudly as I'm sure you do
    Hope you have a fun day girl!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

The distinctive mark given to you during that tail docking enabled you to become a perfect companion for your family! Aleen, you are simply beautiful!

Congratulations to our most special Dog of the Day!!!!

Sweet!

Blog Entries

Aleen

Aleen AKA "wiggle butt" you are such a beautiful dog. My KatMa is very partial to English Springer Spaniels. True to your breed, you are a charmer, loving, happy and a delightful addition to the Palace. Mew, we're positive that everyone is deeply in love with you.

Your fur~sons are indeed wonderful and smart too, as they are so thankful to have such a wonderful pet. My KatMa and PawPaw also wish many others can experience the happiness that a wonderful pet brings!

Many kittykisses and purrs to your fur~ents who rescued you. Live long, healthy, and happy sweet Aleen.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

aleen

My middle name is Aleen, so of course I was attracted to this sweetie! Wishing you many happy days of running, swimming, and sharing happiness and love with your family.

Dearest Aleen,

What a beautiful girl you are, inside and out! I have fallen in love with your beautiful brown eyes, and would love to give you a great big HUG!

Have a wonderful DAY!

"Wiggle Butt" Aleen, congrats to you on your day of being DOTD!Would love to see you wiggle your but. Babe has quite a substantial tail that wags her whole body and she is wiggling it to you excitedley now.[B] love, from all of us

Thanks Amy for our signature

Merlin here I just turned 7 also . My tail is the proper cropped length and they still call me wiggle butt or "Q" dog cuz I circle around and my tail looks like the stem of a Q . You are a very good looking girl. I too am a liver and white.

Oh, Aleen, what a beautiful girl you are! Congratulations sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!
    And I love the picture of you doing the Springer Paw pose, , my springer Bob does that too, but I am never able to get a good picture of him doing it!

Hugs from me, and slurpy doggy kisses from Bob.

Look at that face! What a lovely gal. Nice to meet you Aleen, and hear all about your fun new life and those wigglies!!
    Congrats Pretty Girl!!

Hello Aleen,

Congratulations to you today beautiful one on being chosen
    for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Your gorgeous brown eyes
    and sweet joyful ways would win me over too. I'm so happy
    that you got to join your brother in a wonderful & loving forever
    home. Long happy & healthy life to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My sis didn't have a copy of this pic to share, but here's 'leen last Christmas.