Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When cats experiment on humans

When cats experiment on humans

I've come to realize that I'm just a test subject for my cats. Here are some of the experiments they've performed lately:

How many of us can pile on top of her and next to her while she's sleeping? (Seven is the highest total so far).

If I lie on top of her and lick under her chin, will she get up and feed me? (Katie's specialty)

If we meow really loud while she's opening the cans, will we get our food faster?

If we run to the window and stare outside, can we fool her into believing there's something out there?

If I stand in the kitchen and yowl, will she come check to see what's wrong (at which point I run into the living room, mission accomplished)? (That's Angel)

How long will she put up with having me sprawled across her lap and the keyboard before she decides she really has to get some work done? (Kacey)

If I purr really loud and look adorable while I'm doing it, can I get by with chewing her toes? (Bob)

Can I get her to rub my big white belly just by rolling over on my back when she walks by? (Hagrid)

Can I get her to feed me by just staring at my food dish?

Can I get her to turn the water on for a drink by jumping in the bathtub?

These are not the droids you were looking for

Originally posted by catland
    Can I get her to turn the water on for a drink by jumping in the bathtub?
    AHHHHHH!!!! Zam has me trained to do this!!!

She'll even yowl on occasion in case I pass by and don't see her.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

How long do I have to stare at her when I sit in the bathtub until she figures out I want water? (Filou)

Can she take from my angry meow whether I want food, play or a clean litterbox? (Tigris).

This is a fun thread

How good are my dad's reflexes when I dart for the open door?
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

When my hooman comes home from work how long will she stand for my loud agressive meows before she feeds me? Time so far: 20 min.

When she's taking a shower, I get on my back and wait for her to step out. How long will it take for her to get the message not to step over me, but to bend down and give me the tummy rub I deserve??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

How long do I have to stare at the back of her head before she turns around?

How many times will she allow me to climb up her bare legs while she's trying to type, before she locks me in the dog's crate?

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

How long do I have to run my claws down the screen door before mommy will come outside so I can sneeze on her? Tucker and let me tell you...her sneezes STINK !!!

If I sit in the sink how long will it take daddy to figure out I want a back rub? Mystic

If daddy opens the bread bag, how long will it take for him to realize I did the 50 yard dash in 1.2 seconds and I'm sitting at the back door? Mystic

Will mommy wake up if I put my freshly stepped in the litter box paw over her nose? Abner

Will mommy get mad if I have a slug on my tail and it happens to fall off on the stairs and she steps on it? Abner

How fast will daddy get up from his chair if I run 6 laps around the house and then hang upside down from the door jam and then drag my claws down the trim? Tigger

How many pounds of cat can daddy's chest handle? Smokey 17 lbs.

How fast will mommy or daddy move if I bring a live animal in the house? Has not happened yet, but they keep trying.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

How long will I allow myself to be brushed before my human runs into my teeth?

How many times must I pull the blinds cord, play with the rattling ball, jump on things that make noise, etc. before she wakes up at 3 am?

How long will meowmee stand there with the door open (especially in bad weather) while I wait to decide if I want in - or out.

Speckles:
    How long will it take for my hooman to realize that I like puking on the rug instead of on a piece of paper that she shoves in front of me???
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh, and I can't forget this one:

How stinky does a poop have to be in order to get her to clean the litter box immediately!

How many times can I knock over her salads out of her hand before she relizes that she is suppose to give me some before she sits down to eat?