Thread: Cute! New pics of Cheetah, Ewok, Mystic and Houdini!!!

Cute! New pics of Cheetah, Ewok, Mystic and Houdini!!!

I have been wanting to post pics for a long time but ImageStation takes forever to upload. I finally uploaded a few so enjoy!

Houdini in the new cat tree.

Close up of Mystic. The flash makes them close their eyes...

Houdini licking herself. She just got a new collar and lost it already!

She loves straws! It's her favorite toy in the whole world!

More comming soon.......
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Silly Ewok...............by the way he's still a MAJOR pain!

Here's a new one of Spanky too.

Houdini sleeping

Ewok sniffing the flowers

Playing in the bag

Playing in the cat bag. He looks so kittenish here! He has grown so much. He is already 6 pounds and is only 4 months old!

More comming soon......
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Look at how big Eowk is!!!

And here is Cheetah and Mystic cuddling.

Hope you enjoyed them all!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Wow great pictures. These are the first I've seen of your group since I joined. I want to see more.

Ewok is just plain adorable.

From Decker with Love

Great pics. All of your cats are gorgeous. I really like Ewok because he reminds me of my Storm.

Cute pics!!

Nutmeg also steals my straws right out of whatever I'm drinking. I should get it on video one day.. she tries to be so sly about it.. silly girl!!!

Thanks for the pictures!

Originally posted by luckies4me

What a face!!! Your cats are all very adorable and it looks as if there's a lot of fun going on at your home...
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Great pics. All of your cats are gorgeous. I really like Ewok because he reminds me of my Storm.
    And with the way he's growing he will for sure weigh as much as him! This cat is huge. I really cannot believe how big he is. He already has a big pudge on his belly too, and you can see that he would be the type of cat to get fat really quick. However we cannot put him on a diet because he's still a kitten and still needs all those extra calories.

And Ewok may look like a sweet kitty but in real life he's very agressive. You can barely touch him without literally attacking you, and not playing either. He bites and draws blood. We are still unsure as to what we are going to do with him. Perhaps he wants to live in a single cat household? He really hates us, everyone but Dylan. I may call in a behaviorist to work with him. I don't understand why he is this why specially since he was bottle raised by me from the time he was two weeks old!

Neutering didn't help one bit. He still attacks the other cats and never leaves them alone. He has to stay cooped up in the room just so the other cats can have a little peace and quiet. I am really torn with this one, I really am.

But then there are the times when he is sweet, usually in the morning and he will come to us in bed and start licking and purring. But it doesn't last long. If you try to pet him he will bite and scratch you. So rehoming him may be an option for us. I really do not know what to do. I want him to stay here, and I thought we would be able to do that. At first we were going to place him just like all the other babies I take care of, but he grew on me. How could he not? I mean, I am his mommy.

I just don't understand why he hates people and terrorizes the other cats. It's really taken a toll on the other cats. Cheetah won't go anywhere near him and if he gets close to her it looks like she's going to have a heart attack.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by bisi.cat
    What a face!!! Your cats are all very adorable and it looks as if there's a lot of fun going on at your home...

Yep, they are spoiled! Mystic and Cheetah are total lovebugs. They are brother and sister but from two seperate litters and Houdini is their mother. Even though they are from two seperate litters they are attached at the hip. They go everywhere together. They are addicted to eachother. If one cat goes to eat the other one goes just to be by the other. They really crack me up. Silly kitties!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by Nomilynn
    Cute pics!!

Nutmeg also steals my straws right out of whatever I'm drinking. I should get it on video one day.. she tries to be so sly about it.. silly girl!!!

Thanks for the pictures!

Houdini absolutely loves straws! You have to be careful though because she will attack your straw and steal it out of your cup! She's spilt soda so many times already lol. One time, it was so close because we had a drink up on the computer and she also spilt it. But we caught her in time.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by luckies4me

Neutering didn't help one bit. He still attacks the other cats and never leaves them alone.

If you try to pet him he will bite and scratch you. So rehoming him may be an option for us. I really do not know what to do.

I just don't understand why he hates people and terrorizes the other cats. It's really taken a toll on the other cats.
    When did you have him neutered? It can take many months before you see a result. With Ripley it took about 7 months before he calmed down. In fact, he was so wild that my vet wanted to put him on female hormones to help speed up the neutering effects but I resisted. Talk to your vet, there may be more that can be done to help Ewok before you have to resort to rehoming him. Also, the behavioralist may help too. Good luck and please keep us updated. He is so cute, I hope it all works out for you guys.

From Decker with Love

Well I am deffanetly not giving up hope yet. He's still my baby!

I know it takes awhile for the neutering to kick in. It has been about two months now. But he's really agressive to the point where he has broken the skin. If you try to pet him he starts scratching you. But other times he's just terrific!

I have decided to put some of his "energy" into training. I have started using a clicker to get him to sit up, stay, sit etc. as he is very food motivated and I thought maybe if I give him a little extra something to do it might help. When the other cats are outside he's a wild child in here lol. He really cracks me up sometimes. I just want a cat I can pet without having to worry about getting attacked, you know?

I thought that maybe a home with another younger cat would make him happy? He's got enough energy for a dog! What my concern is, is that if he doesn't calm down and we need to place him, it's going to be so much harder when he's not a kitten anymore.

But I really want someone to come in here and let us know what they think is going on. You can see that he has the potential to be a loving kitty. So no I am not giving up hope. Placing him is the last thing I would do. I love my babies more than anything, and since I took him in it is my responsibility to care for him. But I also have to keep in mind how my other cats are reacting, and is it fair to them? There is much to think about!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Aww all your cats are adorable. I love the one with Ewok on the green ball. That is so cute.
    Thanks for sharing them with us.

Great pictures.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

[QUOTE]Originally posted by luckies4me
    [B]Silly Ewok...............by the way he's still a MAJOR pain!

very silly Ewok

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings