Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to Vent...

Need to Vent...

Okay, I need to vent. Its just another rant, so don't feel you have to read it.

Alright, I have a folder that has a bunch of pictures of Molly and Daisy on them. This one girl I sit next too in Math class sees my folder and says, "Why do you have those weird looking pictures on it?" I responded, "They're not weird, there my dogs, Molly and Daisy." She said, "Oh, well, there just dogs." "Why do they take up your ENTIRE folder?!" in a snobbish voice.

EXCUSE ME!? It is MY folder, and I can do whatever *I* want with it. Its not like there was any profanity on it, just Molly and Daisy pictures. I also didn't like it when she said "Oh, there JUST dogs." There not JUST dogs, there my babies.

*Sighs* Okay, I feel alot better now. Kind of a stupid rant, but yeah. I'm so glad I have Pet Talk, where animals are not considered, "Just pets." :rollseyes:

Thanks for listening.

Don't you feel badly about that, Julie. My daughter has a binder with slots for pictures, and she has pet pictures plastered all over it! That girl should be ashamed of herself! Maybe she's just jealous of the gorgeous Molly and Daisy and wishes she had her own!

That's like saying "oh their JUST kids". Oh gosh I wonder what she'd do if she saw my imagestation album? LOL If you feel like having a good laugh..show her my album. I think I have 300+pics in there..alot of my pics aren't even uploaded yet lol.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

That girl is foolish and silly!! You should be very proud of your beautiful Molly and Daisy and even more proud that you are loved by such special creatures! I think she's jealous!! You are the lucky one and don't you feel bad one whit about what she has to say! HUGS to you and to Molly and Daisy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

"Oh, there JUST dogs."
    I would have said "Oh, you're JUST a dumb broad."

hehe. I feel sorry for people like that. A person that doesn't know the unconditional love of animals is really missing out in life.

I'd laugh at her. She doesn't know what she's missing and I bet she's not lucky enough to have a canine companion.

Thanks guys, you made me feel alot better. Yep, I bet shes just jealous, I mean who wouldn't be?!

LOL Tonya. I would have said something to her, but I don't like making people mad at me..

I would have said something to her, but I don't like making people mad at me..
    You know what, Julie. That's a good thing too!! I like you!!!

Thanks Logan! Your a great person too! (esspecially that your a fellow golden lover...)

That girl is obviousley very jealous of your beautiful Molly and Daisy. My folder is also covered with Sadie's pictures, too! Your very lucky that you have 2 great buddy's like Molly and Daisy, and that girl, doesn't.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Re: Need to Vent...

What a silly girl!

You should see all the pictures of my dogs on my
    desk at work.

----<---<--<{(@

Well obviously she's either jealous, or has no taste, or her vision is skewed in some way.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Think about how poor people are if they can see pets as "just dogs". They will miss many of the most beautiful things in life. (and this makes me chuckle )

BTW Molly and Daisy are gorgeous !

J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!

That's what she is--who wouldn't be? Obviously she has never know the love of a four-legger.
    I think it's wonderful that all of you have your dogs' pictures on your folders--I work in a restaurant, and I keep a little book on my where I write my orders. In the book, are pictures of my dogs. Partly because people always go "what's a shiba inu?", but mainly because I like to show off my babies!!!! I figure it's the same as someone who keeps a picture on their desk at work--I just don't have a desk!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Hehe..thanks guys!

Aww..thanks Barbara!