Thread: Memphis

Memphis

Oh, my, here we go...I'm in love again! You are the cutest, dearest, most loving and most fun pupster ever! It is really very fortunate that you do not live with me, because I would never get any work done, for I would be forever kissing on you, playing with you, loving and cuddling with you. I bet that your people even have a sore face from smiling all day long. So there, dear Memphis, it seems that there are disadvantages in having you as one's companion. At least that is what I am trying to convince myself, otherwise I am sure to turn absolutely green with envy.

No need to say congratulations on being Dog of the Day either for I have a feeling that you are Dog of Everyday, and know it.

What a handsome little fellow you are, Memphis, in your sporty sweater! Just roll in the dirt, eat lots of treats and have the best day today! You are a very special Dog of the Day. Congratulations!

What a scamp!!! Love you jackies, such
    personality and pazazz. Have fun today
    don't chew up too much.

Ohhhhh my! What a cutie you are all fancied up in your sweater! You brought a smile to my face with your adorable little face. Congratulations on being the DOTD.

Oh, Memphis, you have stolen my heart! You are just so adorable and cute. I bet you are just as sweet as you look. Congrats on being DOTD!

All my buddies already took the words out of my mouth! Memphis,you are just adorable! Have a special celebration today! Chase those pigeons and leaves to your little dear heart is content! Lots of love!

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: K9karenI ]

Memphis, everyone has said it all. What a sweetie you are. Congradulations on being the most friendly, fun, sweetest, prettiest Dog of the Day.

I just had to come over from the cat side to say hello to my fellow Queens girl! Memphis, you have the sweetest face ever!

Love your sweater! You GO, girl!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Oh Memphis! I've always craved for a JRT! Busy bodies, busy minds, busy dogs with busy days! You guys pack in more "dog" per square inch than any breed on the planet What a precious, precious pup you are sweetie! And, could your sweater be any cuter???? I'm in love I even told my JRT pals Joshua and Trixie all about the adorable little Memphis!! Congratulations Memphis, you are THE CUTEST Dog of the Day!!! Lots of love to you on your special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Memphis,
    I LOVE YOUR SWEET LITTLE SELF !!!
    If You are ever in Indy You are likely to
    be grabbed ,given many Hugs and Kissed right
    on that furry little face !!!
    Congrats to You Beautiful Memphis girl
    for being today's DOG OF THE DAY .....
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

She is jsut like my dog Jesse! Even though my dog is a American Cocker Spaniel she still is really hyper after a bath and loves to roll in the dirt afterwards. (she doesn't do that unless she has a bath.) My dog is going to be 7 tomorrow. So Happy Birthday to Jesse!!!!!
    COCKERLOVER25