Thread: I Am Back Online

I Am Back Online

Hi everyone, yep I could not stay away for too long, geez I missed you guy's, I never realised how strong my addiction was.

I now have a 150hrs for 14.95 per mth, so I reckon that will do me, beside's I find the connection better, strange thing was the old computer bummed out, while I was not using it, one of the drive's went kaput, all fixed now, but have to get the colour and sound sorted.

My mum is in surgery right now as I write this, I am relieved to have the internet back, as it help's keep my mind off it a little, and also to talk about it, otherwise I would just sit and think about it all day long. finger's crossed all goes well and according to plan.

Thank you to everyone who send me such lovely messages, and I am glad to be back. cheers .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole!!

{{{Hugs}}}

and

{{{Hugs}}} to your mom.

Good luck to her, she will be fine, Carole, and you know it! We all do! I'm so happy you are back... Welcome HOME Carole!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Thanks, you are very sweet, It is great to be welcomed back, and I am real happy to be here again.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

We MISSED YOU!!!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Welcome home, Carole!! I'm so glad you've got internet access again; it will help distract you and you know, we're all here to lend you support! I'll be keeping your Mom in my thoughts and preayers. Please let us know when the surgery's over and she's resting comfortably! Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome back!

Good luck to your mum. I'll be thinking of her
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Time for some PT prayers and good vibes to be sent your way!!!!

please let us know how everthing goes!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Welcome back! And I hope your mom does ok. I know that must be a big stress.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

A big welcome back Carole. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have our New Zealand contingent and our Australian contingent too. (You Aussie's know who you are )

I will keep your Mum in my prayers. I know that soon you will be reporting good news.

In the meantime - a big hug just for you.

Thanks everyone, I have just heard mum is in recovery now, and everything went really well, no complications, so that is real good news, now she just has to get over it and recover, the hard bit for her, you guy's are the best, my first reaction when I heard the good news, geez I better get online and tell you all.

Yep its alway's hard knowing a loved one is hurting, and I find this particularly hard to bear,but I know she is in very good hand's, she was in surgery for 3 to 4 hrs, because the surgeon likes to take his time and is very thorough, so that makes me feel good, no rush jobs here.

I will go and see her tomorrow, as she will not be in a fit state to worry about visitors today, she has bad reaction to the anesthetic always, very sick, poor thing, I hate her suffering, but I know she will be much better after she has recovered.
    Furangels only lent.

Carole,

Welcome back, and (((((((HUGS)))))))) to you and your Mum.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Welcome back Carole. I'm so glad to hear that your mom's surgery went well. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way for a speedy recovery. Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

Welcome back Carole.
    It is so good to hear your Mum`s surgery went well. Sending prayers and positive thoughts for her recovery to be both swift and complete.

{{Hugs to you both}}