Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fister - HOW COULD YOU!

Fister - HOW COULD YOU!

Ooohhhhhh FISTER!!!!!

Today is Randi’s birthday. Hurrah hurrah hurrah!

… and what does Fister do? - he is a VERY NAUGHTY BOY!

What a drama!

We had arranged to go out and eat brunch and have a pleasant, relaxed day. Randi was out in the kitchen making breakfast while I cleaned Fisters’ litter tray. Fister had been a naughty boy the night before, and stayed out until 5.30 in the morning, so we hadn’t had much sleep that night. If he gets out into the yard in the late evening, he is a real devil to get up again. But since “Nasty Ib”, his enemy in the yard, has been doing his business in the childrens sand, cats have been forbidden in the yard. So we can only let him out late or neighbors will see him and complain. It is very sad, because Fister can get really frustrated sometimes, but we have no other option. Ib’s mum is a weird woman, and presumably doesn’t care, so she continues to let him do it, with no respect for us or the children who have to play in it.

”Nasty Ib” doing his business next to a childs doll

Fister had presumably eaten something that didn’t agree with him while on his nocturnal patrol, as was obvious from his litter box, but otherwise he seemed OK. Just as I was cleaning it out, with Fister beside me watching with interest, (quite unusual), Randi called from the kitchen. “Get the camera, Ib is doing his business in the kids area again, we’ve got to get a picture of it!” So I rushed out, took the camera and shot some pics. I heard Fister miawing, but it didn’t really register. When I returned, Fister came running past me looking very guilty. I rush into the bedroom, and what do I see - a huge, symmetrical puddle of liquid poo right in the middle of our bed! OH NO!
    FISTER!
    He disappeared instantly, and hid himself away in the farthest corner under his “last resort” wardrobe.

”I know, I know, I just couldn’t help it!”

So unfortunately, up to now, Randi’s birthday has turned into a washing marathon, up and down the back stairs with sheets and bed clothes. Two large machines, washing, spin drying, hanging out to dry - it’s just not fair is it?

But - in spite of everything - “HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDI!” - we’ll go out and eat brunch tomorrow, OK?
    … and Fister still loves you, he couldn’t help it could he now!

john

"Peace cannot be achieved through violence,
    it can only be attained through understanding."
    Albert Einstein

Oh, poor Fister! And poor Randi and John. I am convinced that Fister did not think it was a birthday gift but that he really felt bad in his tummy. (Many men do after a night out )

I hope Fister is ok and you find some time to enjoy the evening of your birthday. Did you have time to check this out? I don't think so.

Randi's Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday Randi!!

(hope Fister feels better )
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Happy birthday, Randi!

Get well soon, Fister.
    Oreo and Molly

Poor Fister! And you cant explain to your Meowmy that you didnt mean it! Accidents do happen , as we explain to our Daddy! He grumbles , but forgives ALL!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Fister,

I know you are more experienced than I, but I don't think a bed puddle and extra laundry duty are the best birthday gifts!

Next time I suggest flowers....or at least an extra snuggle!

Sorry about the rough night!

and Happy birthday to Randi...

Eddie

Oh Randi, I'm sorry your birthday was "messed up" by Fister (pun intended ), but I know he didn't mean it, he just had to go. Poor Fister, having such an upset tummy that he had to "mess up" his mommy's birthday plans.

Happy Birthday Randi!!! Hope the rest of the day went better than the first part.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh Randi and Jonza....what a day! Jonza, I gave you a list for Randi on her birthday thread. Maybe that has to wait until tomorrow. Oh well, Randi didn't want to be a whole year older today anyway. It can wait just one more day.

I hope that Fister is alright. Poor baby, he knows that he did something wrong, but he just couldn't help it.

Did you get the "evidence" that you wanted on film?

Poor Fister!!!
    You know how it is:
    when you gotta go, you gotta go!!
    If you don't go, when you gotta go,
    When you go to go you may find you've all ready gone!!!

Randi, I hope your Birthday is happy any way.

Oh, poor Fister!!! I know he just couldn't help it...his poor little tum-tum

Happy Birthday, Randi!!!

And the poor Fister boy!! I'm sure he felt miserable and embarassed after this little accident! (Don't envy you for having to clean up the mess!)

Hope he's doing better soon!

Kirsten

Poor Fister, I sure hope your tummy feels better soon. I'm sure you'll have a much better day tomorrow Randi.
    Happy Birthday!!!

This wasn't of course meant to be a birthday present!!!
    Fister is such a handsome and wonderful guy I am sure this wasn't his intention!!!
    I hope you had a great birthday, though and that Fister is doing fine again!!!

And what a naughty boy this Ib is!!!
    I am so sorry to hear that he's the reason that cats aren't allowed in the yard anymore...but unfortunately cats are attracted to sand so much...
    I've noticed that the sandbox is already covered, wouldn't it be possible to cover the rest with a different material than sand, for example grass?!

Then everyone would be happy...the children, the cats and even the landlord!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Well that was an unexpected surprise for your birthday! Hope the bed was back to normal by nightime and that you are having a treat-filled day today instead.
    Hope Fister's OK too.

Ooohhhhh - look at poor Fister's 'under the wardrobe' face!! He's everso sorry Randi - he really didn't mean to mess up his Meowmie's special Birfday.
    I bet he's been forgiven by now and I still hope you had a lovely day after all the washing Randi xxxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx