Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So torn....

So torn....

I went shopping last night and bought a bunch of supplies, dog food, and treats for our local Humane Society. While browsing the site for office times and against my better judgement I looked at the dogs they had up for adoption and found this little guy...

http://www.cahs-lansing.org/pictures...zerD061052.htm

I'm taking Kia with me when I drop off the supplies after work today.

I'm going to ask if she can interact with Kruzer but I know it will just be the nail in the coffin.

I just don't know if I'm ready for another dog. Room wise mainly. But I think Kia could use the companionship.

~Kimmy
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Oh my! What a beauty!!! It is going to be hard to pass this one up! The markings are so beautiful and perfectly placed and I love the different colors of eyes!

I hope Kia gets along and you decide you have enough room!

He's adorable. I can't believe someone hasn't scooped him up already. I sure hope Kia likes him. It sounds like he will like her.

Their website was last updated Jan. 8th, so there is a good chance he may of already been adopted. I'm not going to call though since I'm already going out there anyway to drop off my donations.

Kia's web picture was put up on the site the same day I adopted her. I hadn't picked her up yet and paniced.

They are not the greatest at keeping their site updated but it's a great facility.

~Kimmy

The dog is beautiful!! GL to you if you deside to adopt

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Oh Bruzer is so handome! I hope they get along and you decide that there is enought room in your home for this pup!

Keep us updated!

Seeing that face brought tears to my eyes...What a beautiful labbie!! Look at those gorgeous eyes; and that expression! I wish you the BEST luck on your visit. Everything crossed!! (Kia, give the paw up on this one!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

He's a cutie, can see why he'd be hard to resist!

Fate?

I got out of work today and it was snowing so hard that visibility was nill and the roads were horrible. It took me nearly 40 minutes to get home when it normally only takes me 15.

I knew there was no way I could get Kia and get to the HS before they closed.

I gave them a call and lo and behold. Kruzer was being neutered today and I wouldn't of been able to see him anyway. He has not been adopted.

They said I'm welcome to bring Kia by tomorrow.

Hopefully the roads will be better.

~Kimmy

What a stunning dog--just like your Kia! I love how Kruzer has those white-tipped paws too. I've never seen anything like him.

Lots of luck at the shelter tomorrow! He looks like he'd be a wonderful companion for your beautiful mutt...if, of course, Kia will allow it.

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras

Kudos to you for thinking about rescuing that beautiful baby!! Duncan has been bad all night and I can't imagine having another!! I'm wiped out right now... Good luck tomorrow and be careful driving! Remember, if he is getting neutered today, his personality may be different for a few days until he recovers so perhaps you should visit more than once to get to know him! (I'm sure you know this already...just a little reminder! ) I know how it is when you're there and the pup is looking at you all sad and sweet....

Oh my gosh, what a beauty he is, he has a sweet face, I think he would be mellow. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.
    Jackie

Good luck, Kimmy. I will have my fingers crossed, and Honey and Lilly have offered to cross their paws too. Maybe this was meant to be.........I hope so!!

What a sweet looking dog!

Kia, be a good girl, I promise you that after a few das you will love having someone to play with and I'm sure mummy has enough love for both of you.

Now THAT is a BEAUTIFUL puppy! No wonder you couldn't resist him. He's SO unique but yet, he has that priceless labby smile! I LOVE him! How could anyone resist him??? I don't blame you one bit for falling in love with him, he's one beautiful baby! I sure hope everything turns out favorably (sp?) for you and Kia. Is Kia normally good with other dogs or is she dog dominant at all? Dominent dogs often are better off if they are paired off with the opposite sex, but you probablly knew that already.