Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rude comments from children

Rude comments from children

One of the people I work with brings her son with her every day she works. It's a cute kid, but meh, I'm not a kid person. I'm annoyed easily. Here's a good example of why:

"You have fangs."
    "Oh really? Yeah I know..."
    "I have fangs too."
    "Thats nice."
    "Yeah my mom got them for my halloween costume, I'm going to be a vampire."
    "Umm...thanks?"

Ahhh....I shouldn't let myself be insulted by children......

Any stories from all of you?

You shoulda bit him! lol

Kids will be kids but... sometimes!

Lol, first time I read it I didn't get it. Little brat You sholuld have scared him and told him you didn't need a costume to be a vampire because you were one.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

little kids...will be kids...Unfortunately.

When I had my hair short I couldn't believe how many kids asked me if I was a boy or a girl. a$$holes....When I was a kid I would NEVER have asked someone something like that.

Wolf_Q: do you really have fangs? Nifty!!

Icyshiver: Yes, kids will be kids, but the parents have a responsibility to see to it that they know basic manners. If my parents could manage it I'm sure any can.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

The parent part... hmmm.. it seems as if when the kids do all this the parents either don't care, or aren't there, or don't listen. Yeah, I like your idea primabella! Wow, I never knew you had fangs amy!

I know this one time this little kid came over to my house, and he went into my closet, was digging through all of my stuff, looking for toys. I had this little plastic dog figurine that was on my birthday cake like 5 years before or something, and I didn't need it any more, so I said that he could have it(hoping he would go play with it or something ) Well about five minutes later he came up to me and said, "Can we go and find something else for me to keep?"

I have a very bad story...

I was walking Tikeya through the naibourhood and I spotted one of my brothers lil friends "he is 9 years old" I said "hi"

He said" your dog is the most ugl dog I have ever seen"

" why?"

then he wouldent answer so I started to walk away, as he shouted that I was a fattie

I ignored him so then he shouted louder that I was a "Fing Fattie" he used the whole word!!!!!! I couldent believe it!! so I turned around and asked him why he swears like that, he jusat replyed saying "F**K, F**K, F**K, F**K" I was in shock I told him that he wasnt alloud to hang out with my lil brother anymore, he just replyed calling my a *Bit**".....

some kids
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Originally posted by WolfChan

Wolf_Q: do you really have fangs? Nifty!!

No, lol.....my canine teeth are just slightly pointed at the bottom, not just square and boring.

So my teeth are boring are they? JK Hehe

TM what a little .... twerp.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Oooh aren't kids ignorant sometimes? Sometimes I just want to hit them lol. Usually it's the 10-15 year olds that are starting to grow up.

The other day, my stepmom and I went down the Penticton channel on floaties. Before we went, she went to go to the bathroom and I stood at the shore with the floaties waiting for her. These kids (12-13 or so year old boys) were yelling and screaming and being really dumb. Then they come over to me, and the kid starts pushing down on the floatie. I'm like "Stop it." He goes "Can I have your gatorade?" I'm like, "Uh no." Then he asks why, and I'm like "Cuz it's not even mine!" (it was my stepmom's). Then my stepmom gets out of the bathroom and sees the kid pressing on the floatie and says "Hey! Piss off!" LOL I love it when there's a grown up that isn't afraid to swear at losers and doesn't mind if I do too. Then, right as we were getting on the floaties, and RIGHT in front of us, one of the stupid kid goes, "Hey, how about that ladie's nipples?" ?!?! My stepmom's nipples are peirced and I guess he could see it through her suit.

As we were going down the channel, we saw the kids riding their bikes down the road beside us, and we were going to go under the bridge. I heard the kid say "Let's spit on them!" And I'm like "F*** you!" Then I was like "Ooops, sorry", to my stepmom because I don't usually say things like that in front of adults, and she's like, "It's okay, I don't care, they're little b*st*rds!" Then she screams out the same thing I did! Then she says "If you f***ing spit on me I'll go up there and kick your @$$!" LOL. Needless to say, they missed us when we were going under the bridge.

OOOH I still wanted to hurt them.
    I've been BOO'd!

zippy: You shoulda bit him! lol

Kids will be kids but... sometimes!
    =================

u just reminded me of a stupid kid & biting.

My friends younger cuz was tormenting me, by tossing rocks & snails at me. So I told her to bite herself & the stupid kid did & she cried & I was sent home for hurting her.. hmmmm

Some kids... There just being brats.

I have fangs...lol. My dentist always comments on them like "wow, look at those things." I'm like..uhhh thanks?

It depends on the age of the child, whether it is funny or rude, IMO.

Little kids don't understand the distinction between telling the truth and telling so much of the truth that it hurts. Little kids just think "fat" and "ugly" are descriptions, like "blue" and "square", they don't understand that it hurts people's feelings.

However, beyond the age of about five, they should know better!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by wolf_Q
    No, lol.....my canine teeth are just slightly pointed at the bottom, not just square and boring.
    Me too Amy! You know, in some parts of Indonesia they file their canine teeth down as a rite of passage upon entering adolescence. Personally I like having a bit of a unique jaw, except it hurts like buggery when you bite your tongue because they're so pointy.

Some young children are brutally honest. They just haven't learned how to be tactful with their comments. It's the older ones that know better that you feel like slapping.

Sort of off topic...what is it with new Mommies? (and this isn't meant to completely generalize new mommies but a few I've come across have acted this way.) My SIL just had her first baby about 4 months ago. I love her child(my godchild) dearly. Well at lunch the other day she was telling me about how Abby's bottle got switched at the nursery. I must have looked bored, because she said to me, "You'll understand when your a Mommy."

I had to grit my teeth. I know she doesn't realize how condescending she sounds. But why is it all the sudden, she has this Mother knows best attitude for everyone? And it's not just about the baby...suddenly she's an authority on everything. And I never call her on it because I know she just loves being a Mommy and maybe this is just part of it, but I swear if I ever get that patronizing to anyone after I have a child or god forbid say, "You'll understand when you're a Mommy.", somebody slap me.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets