Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some cute pictures (at least in my biased opinion) of some of the poochies

Some cute pictures (at least in my biased opinion) of some of the poochies

Here are some funnies.

Ok, we'll see how they turn out.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

They are all bautiful! Do you have any more pictures of the one in the picture with the guy? It looks part pit bull.. or maybe full? im nto sure but id love to see more!

Mugsy!!! What a great job you did posting those pictures!! I have to tell you that the first one is my favorite, with everyone trying to find their space on the couch!!! LOL!!

KayAnn, Yes, the picture is of Serenity and Mike. She is Boxer/Pit mix and the picture of the tan dog wih the tall ears is Tigger and he is Husky/Pit mix. I'll go see if there are any more of Serenity. You can also go to the webshots site in my signature and they are there. Thanks for the compliments.

Shes so cute, i checked out your webshots albums and i LOVED this picture...

TOO cute!

Thanks for shareing all of the great pics, what a cute family you have there!
    why Serenity stuck out to me is because im a sucker for tan doggies hehe!

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: SimbaTWonderDog ]

I love all those pictures, your pups are just beautiful and they all look so healthy and happy. Good Job Mugsy.
    Jackie

Mugsy there must be a contest somewhere that you could enter that top photo! I just love it! I don't think I have ever seen dogs sleep in a pile like that. Maybe they are part feline? These are all terrific. Thank you for starting my day with a smile!

I like the top photo too! I actually had to stare at it for a while to figure out how they were all positioned. LOL

They are all beautiful and look extremely happy! I guess you are in doggie heaven every day!

Mugsy, they are beautiful! I also love the picture of the Danes on the couch! Too funny! I really like the big tan girl with the long flappy ears! What a sweet face!

You know I was thinking this morning as I ...um, cleaned up the yard....that it must be a constant battle at your house! The garbage man probably hates stopping at your place!!

Wow Mugsy! What great pics! I, too, love that first one. LOL!!

~Kimmy
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Ohh the pictures are soooooo cute ! and I know I don't have to tell you wich one was my fave cause I bet you already know

I love seeing the pictures you post because we know they are all rescues and you get to see them so happy and loved. If makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside doesn't it?
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Mugsy:
    All the pictures are wonderful, but the first one is my favorite too. We can see what a hard life those pups have How you and your husband can manage to take care of such a large four-legged family is a miracle and a testimony of your great loving hearts.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

wellllllll.....it's not TOO tough. Thanks, you guys are good for my ego!! I thought that picture of Jazzy and Daisy was hysterical and had to post it. By the way, George is a boy dog!! hehehehe He's the brown one with the floppy ears! lol

Oh Mugsy! Each photo is better than the last. The first one is almost a puzzle!! For a sec. there, I couldn't figure out which body went with which head!! How precious. Now they know how to get comfortable! They are so, so adorable. How lucky you are! How lucky are they!! They all look so happy, healthy, so CONTENTED!! I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried. Thanks Mugsy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The pictures are Great Mugsey ! Looked thru
    the albums at your website.Terrific pictures,
    all your babies look so happy & relaxed.
    They are in Doggy Heaven & I'll bet they know it too !!! All The Best, Liz & Buddy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt