View Poll Results: Do You Kiss Your Pet On The Lips?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • You betcha!

63 77.78%
  • Ain't No Way!

21 25.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do You Kiss Your Pet On The Lips?

Do You Kiss Your Pet On The Lips?

Fess up! Who does, who doesn't?
    (You can place one vote per pet and/or species.)

Piper (bunny) = Yes
    K'Cee, Tinker, Clarice (cats) = No
    Sara (dog) = NO WAY! She's been known to eat some pretty disgusting stuff!

YOU BETCHA!

I kiss all my animals on the lips, and all the dogs in all my obedience classes... AND all the shelter dogs and cats

AND I'm gonna kiss Sara on the lips when I meet her next month!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Umm.................THEY kiss me on my lips. No seriously, when you tell Popcorn *gimme kiss* he goes *muuuuuuuah* and kisses you on the lips, and no where else. Silly birdie! Muffin will sometimes tilt her head and bang her beak against my lips, like a little itty bitty kissie, but they only do it on the lips. I wonder why. They're so funny...........

BUT when I kiss them, I prefer to do it on their tummy or head, because its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO feathery and soft.

I would *never* allow a cat or any other carnivore animal to do that to me though. I don't approve of their *breath smell* and am not too fond of what they eat either. As for birdie breath, I honestly think it smells like fritos, except very mild. Not a bit of bad smell in a birdie's breath.....that's why they have permission to kiss me all they want.

YES!!!

I can't say they love it as much as I do.. but I kiss em all the time... If I had a dog, or bunny, or hamster I would be kissin it too!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I agree with Aly (as usual) YOU BETCHA My cats, my dogs, when I had horses, even the snake I used to have And you know if I had, when I have, a bun bun I will kiss on the lips too. Sooner a 4-legger than many 2-leggers I've known

Heehee, yes, I do, or rather, my rats do. When I was eating ic cream once, Bart smelled it and decided to indulge in the residue off of my lips. (And my aunt thinks that's gross, lol!) And my aunts dogs also love the lick lips, but as long as my mouth is closed I don't mind. As for me, I kiss the animals everywhere. The only animals I don't kiss are the fish.

As much as I love my pets I had to vote no. I do kiss the dogs on their snouts though. I have seen too many unsavory things go into Bella's mouth in particular, for instance a dead bird! Sorry, they know I love them but I don't go that far.

Yup I kiss my kitties on the lips, but most of the time I kiss their noses instead.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I confess, I kiss Fister - not on the lips, but on his nose - AND bite his earlopes gently! He loves it!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I kiss each and everyone of my pets. Even the iguana while she is still a juvenile and is not risky. I don't kiss them on the lips though. If it happens I don't mind, they are indoor kitties and I know what they eat. But I like their weat nose on my skin.

Don't kiss the fishes.And the turttle neither his is on the wild side and has and sturdy beack

Yep! My rats love to kiss me on the lips. Sammy does it once and a while too, but he mostly loves to lick my nose.

Ratties kisses are the best kind of kisses.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Yep! Mickey gives and gets kisses on the lips. My dad hates it though.

I don't think I would do that with any other animal though. I know Mickey and what he eats and he gets his teeth brushed ect...

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Nope! I've seen what where the cats put their lips.

The very first day I met Tom he bent down and Kissed Tonee (RB) on the lips. I knew right then that he was the man for me

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Yup, I do that to all three dogs. Though with Winter I have to hold her mouth shut or she tries to slip the tounge...goofy border collie.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!