Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP grade 10/11 girls are going to make me sick!!

HELP grade 10/11 girls are going to make me sick!!

ok I started grade 12 yesterday, and yeah today was my second day, it is so fun. Being the oldest is the school. Having a full locker . My teachers are so cool. But one thing I cannot stand......

The girls that are in grade 11 and 10, they are soooo, slutty(FRENCH). They walk around like they are all that. And they wear theyr pants so low and their skirts so high, YYUKKKK!!! I am in two grade 11 classes for credits, and I hate sitting behind the girls while their thongs stick right out in the open it makes my wanna relph.!!!!! I cant stand it. They all just walk around with their high heels, Get a room with your self, god, they are always crowding the washrooms to do their damn makeup!!!!! HELP me!!! I am so glad this is my last year!!!!!!........

EVEN some grade 12 girls sink so low as to wear slutty clothes like that. they wear see through shirts and big kneww high boots with laceing up them, they wear fish net stickings. it makes me sick....

I had to rant sorry....
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Okay, I'm gonna sound old for a second: Where are their parents? Doesn't anyone see them dress?

okay, I'm done.

Think positive: it will be cold soon. It's harder to dress slutty in cold weather!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Oh, the cold doesn't stop the true ho bags. In fact, I think it makes them even more intent to skank it up since they know more sensible girls will clothe themselves and it will make their sluttiness even more apparent.

Okay. thats just the saddest thing I've ever read!

Okay, not really, but.... sigh.
    Glad I'm done with high school.

Originally posted by Soledad
    Oh, the cold doesn't stop the true ho bags. In fact, I think it makes them even more intent to skank it up since they know more sensible girls will clothe themselves and it will make their sluttiness even more apparent.
    -babolaypo

-Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

lol lmao, that is so true. "They dont care if the weather is cold or hot,they will dress like hoes, If I like it or not."

lol my poem

my god ppl bug me, mostly the girls in my school. Maybe if I looked like some of them do I would flont it, But I dont. and Some of them are not so perfect, they have bid luv handles and their fat hangs over their tite pants. it is groose. Like If I dressed like that I would wear somthing that actually fits me, not somthing 5 sized too small. . .... . *puke*

It's so very true, and the saddest part of it all is that it doesn't stop in high school. Get ready to see that coupled with intense inebriation and you have the college experience.

What's the mating call of a sorority chick?

"I am SOOOOOO wasted!!!"

hahahaha lmao ... I bet that is their mating call lol.

I get so easily annoyed by stupidly dressed ppl. lol.

I stick with my stretch jeans, and Hoddies. Thansk very much.

Ignore them, kiddo. Chuckle to yourself, because you know how ridiculous they look when THEY think they look "sexy." Pride yourself on retaining your own self-respect and dignity, and quietly pity them for having such a need for attention that they sink to such lows. Be glad - you are yourself, and have the love of your beloved animals - that's more than they probably have, and that love will last longer than the fads they follow, the fishnets they wear, or their self-respect.

Hee hee - if you are feeling gutsy enough, stash an old sweatshirt in your locker to offer the least-dressed of them "Oh, dear, I'm sorry you cannot afford enough clothes, here, this will at least keep you from catching pneumonia."

At one job where I worked, we had another young single woman "Krystal" (not her real name) who constantly wore skirts too short, tops too tight, etc., trying to look "attractive" to the males. She never knew the effect her outfits really had - I had to bite my tongue one day when one of the single guys whispered to me (just after she walked away) "Do you think we could take a collection and buy poor Krystal some clothes that fit?" I doubt that was the reaction she was looking for!

uh-oh, my ignorance (or more likely, age) is showing. What are hoddies?

Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
    hahahaha lmao ... I bet that is their mating call lol.

I get so easily annoyed by stupidly dressed ppl. lol.

I stick with my stretch jeans, and Hoddies. Thansk very much.
    -babolaypo

-Sri Yogananda

-Ursula Leguin

It's so very true, and the saddest part of it all is that it doesn't stop in high school. Get ready to see that coupled with intense inebriation and you have the college experience.
    Oh good ol' NMSU...
    (This isn't out of malice or spite--just stating the facts.)
    The rule of thumb I noticed down there: the larger the women, the less clothes they wear.

More power to them because they have the self-esteem to pull it off but no one wants to see that in public!

GO AGGIES!!

Originally posted by zippy-kat
    Oh good ol' NMSU...
    (This isn't out of malice or spite--just stating the facts.)
    The rule of thumb I noticed down there: the larger the women, the less clothes they wear.

More power to them because they have the self-esteem to pull it off but no one wants to see that in public!
    -babolaypo

-Sri Yogananda

-Ursula Leguin

lol *hoodies. lol I made a typo .

I do that alot ./

they are sweat shirts with a hood attached to the back for a hat . here is a pic of one that I have....

my mom calls them kangaroo sweater.

Originally posted by babolaypo65
    GO AGGIES!!
    LOL

Since that's coming from a Lobo, I'll forgive...

Ya know, I went by my elementary school recently, and there was a girl there who couldn't have been more than eleven. She was wearing tiny little shorts and a TUBE TOP! I almost felt ill looking at it!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

*sigh* Yes yes..It is this way in Junior High as well, sadly.
    I do too stick to hoodies, and jeans. That's really all I need. All the girls here think they are so 'punk rawk, leik Avril Lavigne leik OMG!" so they press the 'punk' with tight clothes, and short plad, or black skirts.
    Lol I wish they knew how stupid they looked..We had school pictures today too.