Thread: Pet Psychic

Pet Psychic

So, I am sure you guys have already seen the previews on Animal Planet. I was waiting to read about your reactions. So, let me hear it!

Pet Psychic will be airing Jan 29 @ 8PM on Animal Planet.

Yes, I saw the previews on Animal Planet!!! Thanks for reminding us, Souraya!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

pet physic my ---! i bet its just another one of thoose fake acting shows and shes reading off of q cards or something!

Interesting, Souraya. But Jan 29 is Helen's birthday, so I'll definitely miss it. You'll have to fill us in.

I thought it looks interesting!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am with you Kay Ann! Animal Psychic my ----!! I am not sure if I will watch. But if I do it will be out of curiosity to see why she thinks she has that talents, blah, blah... I presonally do not believe in psychics!

I may have to watch that. While I definitely don't discount psychic ability with humans, I'm not sure about with dogs. There is no form of communication with understanding between the 2 species. Dogs really don't understand most of what we're saying and we definitely don't understand what they are saying, we only understand their body language, and possibly the tone of the bark. The show definitely intrigues me.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I haven't seen much TV lately but I would like to see the show. I do believe that there is some form of communication that goes on between animals and people although I can't explain it. Has anyone seen that show called "Amazing Pets" (i think?) w/ Alan Thicke as the voice/host? I just saw it the other night and one of the stories I remember was about a parrot. There was a fire in his house and his owners let him and all his other bird friends out of the window and then they were trapped on the second floor. They jumped out the window and were injured in the fall. When the firefighters got there they couldn't get into the house because of the flames and they couldn't see the homeowners where they had landed. The parrot, named "Willy", came back and sat on a branch surrounded by smoke and debris and "sang" until the firefighters came to find out the cause of the noise and found the homeowners. The owner said "at some point instinct should have kicked in and he should have been out of there away from the smoke and flames, but he stayed despite himself."
    Stories like that convince me that there is something going on...Or maybe I just want to believe....

That may be a good topic, amazing pet stories any of us have heard or experienced!

I'm intrigued, but skeptical! My mom (for some strange reason) visited a psychic some years ago who told her things that left her shaking, they were so accurate. The woman even said she saw a "big, hurt dog" coming into my parents' life--which, one year later, was the rescue Great Dane they have now who'd been used as a bait dog in a dogfighting ring. Kinda freaky. But as for "animal psychics," I'm pretty doubtful even though I'll probably watch the show anyway.

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: kobieeli ]

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras