Thread: newcomer

newcomer

I don't know how all of this works so if some people could sort of guide me that would help. I am the mom of Ruthie and Zeus. We were at the picinic last sunday adn we all enjoyed ourselves. I had to come home and get Mike over to put a phone line in my computer room so I could hook up to Pet Talk.

Hey n' WELCOME to Pet Talk~!!!

My name is Casey n' I am owned by....
    3 dogs- Asia(GSD), Alex(Sheltie), n' Colby(Doberman)
    3 cats- Ashes, Meche, n' Kayro(tortiseshells)
    1 rabbit- Baby

Hope you have some pictures of you babies~!! Can't wait to see some~!

Welcome!

Hello!! Welcome to Pet Talk!! I'm so glad you joined us. I was at the picnic too. My husband and I took Katie, our 5 mo. old akita. Ruthie and Zeus were gorgeous! I loved Ruthie's floppy ears and Zeus was so handsome. That was our first time at the get together also. Wasn't it great!?! I loved watching all the dogs play and it was great for Katie to get to socialize with all the other dogs like that. It was also good to meet some of the other pet talkers! Well, I just wanted to welcome you to pet talk and don't be afraid, just jump right in whenever you feel like posting something. You'll get the hang of it. We all love pics here too. So I hope we see some pics of Ruthie and Zeus soon.

Welcome * Welcome* Welcome

Robin

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!! That's wonderful that you got to attend the picnic!! You even got to to meet Mayor Karen and her assistant Paul! My name is Sandra and I'm ruled over by 2 doggies, Star, a yellow Lab, Cody, a Husky/Shep, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oilver and a guinea pig, Moon! Your furbabies Ruthie and Zeus sound precious! Can't wait to see pics! If you need the official Pet Talk picture posting tutorial, give a yell! And if you have any other questions, just ask! Everyone here was a newbie once and we're a very helpful group! Again, welcome!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-03-2003 at 06:51 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome to a great place! I just know you'll llove it here. There's a lot of great people here. I have a German Shepherd/Chow mix dog and an Arabian horse.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Welcome to PT! I'm another of the "picnicers". It was great to meet you and your family this weekend. Glad to see you've decided to join us here as well!

Amy

We have some pictures that have Ruthie and Zeus in them, so when we get those uploaded, I'll send some to you! Otherwise, folks, look over in the Pet Talk Findlay thread - Ruthie is the hound puppy, and sooo sweet!

I'm so glad you joined (I told her she should join so she could update us on the puppers regularly!), and we'll get to hear the continuing adventure of Ruthie and Zeus!

Ruthie is such a sweeeet houndie girl, all puppy legs and big floppy ears, bouncy as Tigger with big ol' paws to grow into! And it was fun meeting you humans, too! Ruthie sure picked the right house to get foster-dopted into!

Welcome, welcome!

A warm welcome to Pet Talk.
    My name is Karen and I am loved by
    Sheba and Rocky who are Akita's and
    a spoiled cutie pie Norwich Terrier named Pepper.
    We also have 2 box turtles.

----<---<--<{(@

Hi, and welcome to Pet Talk! I love it here, and I think you will too! I am owned my four doggies and a cockatiel.
    Cockatiel~ Nelly
    Black Labrador Retriever~ Digger
    Yellow Labrador Retriever~ Chubby
    Pug~ Otis
    Samoyed~ Prince
    And I am Emma, can't wait to see pics of your kids!

A big Welcome to Pet Talk! Really looking forward to hearing all about Ruthie and Zeus.

thanks for the welcome

Right now Ruffers and Zeusy are howling. Ruffers is to halarious she barks at the weirdest things she barks at the speakers the mower when it is not running the TV the spunge and the fly swater I am going to the next picinic in Oct. n-e of u?

Ruffers mom

HI RUTHIES MOM!

Remember me?! I'm Anna (I had Huney & Roxey).

I'm so glad you decided to join PT, I think you'll really like it here!
    I didn't get to pet Zeus, but wow! what a beauty he is! And Ruthie, I just loved those floppy ears of hers
    I'll be going to the next meeting, hope to see you there!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hello and welcome to Pet Talk! I am Christy and I'm the mother of 3 furry children. Destiny is our Dalmation, Dakota is our Great Dane, and Sierra is our lab/terrier mix. I've heard you've met my mother, 4 Dog Mom, and sister, Cincy'sMom, at the most recent Pet Talk Ohio Meeting! Again, welcome aboard!

thanks for the weeelcome

Ruthie Zeus and I plan on coming to the next one also and I might even bring my fire-pit so us humans can roast marshmellows. it would be fun ya think? me being new here people are wanting me to post and I don't reeeally know how to I was wondering if there is any way you might be able to direeect me onto how to "POST".?

Rughties mom