My outdoor cat Patches is missing! She hasn't been home for food for two days! Usually she dissapears a bit during the day, but always comes back to the house at night, but for the last two night she hasn't come home.

Of course I have checked with my shelter, but she hasn't been handed in. (The shelter does a weekly Radio spot with a lost dog and cat, and animals up for adoption, and I pulled some strings to get her listed this week, so I am hoping someone hears it and brings her home).

She DOES have an annoying habit of going to the neighbours and crying pitifully until someone feeds her, so I am really hoping that she has found a better home - maybe someone who will take her inside and give her the life she deserves.

I have also checked all the waste ground close to the house, plus all the surrounding roads, and the dead animal pick-up, but no sign of her.

I feel so BAD that I moved her from her familiar environment, and now she has gone missing. Maybe another cat chased her away?

PLEASE pray that I find her - or at least find out that she has found another home where she can be inside!