Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: When I Was Little... (fun)

When I was little my friend and I used to talk to a car in our school parking lot that looked like KITT from Knight Rider.

My other friend and I used to run around on our hands and feet like horses and I would set up cushions like a show jumping course and jump over them.

I used to make my dog sleep in my bed with me and I read her stories.

This isn't really funny but my brother told me he buried his dead lizard in my sandbox and i never went in it again.

I used to sit on the counter and when i tried to jump down my shorts got stuck on the dishwasher dial thing and i was hanging upside down.

I ran away from my mom in the middle of the mall screaming "you're not my mommy!!" and when people looked at her she had to say "of course i'm her mother, would i be putting up with this if i wasn't"

That's all I can think of for now, I'll probably think of more when I'm trying to get to sleep, I'm sure my mom has tons that I don't particularly want to hear about.

Originally posted by micki76
    He he. Yeah I did the same thing, only I was under a clothes rack in Target playing with my matchbox cars (I was a little tomboy) and my parents did call the police. My Dad, still likes to tell the story, complete with all the gory details.
    I'm not the only one!! My mother always tells the story of how she was frantic looking for me in Sears and found me happily playing in a clothing rack in another department.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

*BUMP* I think this thread is fantastic!!!

When I was little, I thought I would get arrested for taking the tag off your matress you would get arrested, so when mine came off I hid it under the bed and hid in my closet and cried.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I remember one year wanting a real xmas tree, as I lived on a farm, and the trees had just been topped this was a very real possiblity, so unknown to mum, I hopped on my little purple bike and rode on the dirt race all the way to the end of the farm, where the trees were, and found my xmas tree , tied in onto the back of the bike and dragged it home.

Now you can just imagine the state it was in by then, all covered in dust and a bit on the bedraggled side, my poor mum did not have the heart to say NO you cannot have that, so she gently hosed it down and yep we had our first real xmas tree courtesy of your's truely.

I also remember saving all the snails out of the pond, as I thought they were dying,only to find out these particular ones were water snails, oh dear.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

LOL My mom has the best stories of when she was younger..like how she was chased by a bull. Twice. Once, she managed to climb up a tree with no limbs, couldn't get down. The second she jumped into an old car which the windows were just rolled down a little..she again couldn't get out LOL

Another time, they had to wash the dishes, her and her sister, and if it wasn't done right they had to wash ALL the dishes. So they were really annoyed at having to do these dishes, so they decided to not to. They take the dishes and throw them outside lol..a pan I guess..Anyway, they back out of it later, go to get the pan, but see a porcupine eatting stuff in the pan or whaever LOL. My aunt told my mom that porcupines will throw their needles at you and they eat wood and such...so they got really scared (she honostly believed this) and my aunt being the oldest, took all her younger siblings up to the room, threw wood all over the floor for it to eat before them. They also had sheets tied so when it broke in the could put it out the window and escape. LOL My aunt said she'd give her own life to let them escape if it broke in (my mom and other aunts were crying their eyes out) You could only image what their dad thought when he came home lmao.

One other one. My mom and aunt never really had any toys to play with, so this girl they knew had this ball and they were all playing with it. My aunt threw the ball somewhere and pretended they couldn't find it, so later they could go back and get it..LOL this was really mean but funny. My mom said they loved that ball.

Anyway, I have sooo many stories but I won't bore you with them lol.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

When I was little, I thought that I was a unicorn. There was a field next to my house where I'd prance all day long by myself. I used to eat flowers and grass.

when I was little little I used to take cups and put my hands in there (my hands where small enough) and walk around on the hard floor in the kitchen and make the clomy sound like I was a horse~* lol

Hehe Amber.... I did that too lol

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

When I was little, I would sit in front of my mirror and watch myself cry
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

When I was little, I thought frogs and turtles were the same animals ... only turtles were the boys, so they had the shell. Same thing with lizards and snakes ... lizards were the boys, so they had the legs. I have NO clue where I got that idea.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

When I was little..... I heard that you got warts from frogs peeing on you, so I would catch some frogs and chase my brother around trying to get the frogs to pee on him. And when that didn't work, I'd hide the frogs in his bed.

I hated my brother back then.

When I was little, my family would have bagels, but I called them beagles.

Then once when my siblings and I were a little older, we were playing Trivial Pursuit and I asked my sister a question. The answer was the book Grapes of Wrath, but she called it The Wrath of Grapes..

R.B. - Bailey (pit bull/lab mix) (08/?/2002 to 02/02/2005) and Guinness (chow/sheperd mix)

Originally posted by Sevens
    The Wrath of Grapes..
    LOL! One thing you never want to do is get your grapes angry!

I love this thread. Keep 'em coming!

Oh, these are really cute and funny! Thanks for sharing everybody!