Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: When I Was Little... (fun)

When I was little, we were visiting a friend and while playing, I discovered their alarm system's code panel, and decided to play with it. I pushed a few buttons, and the alarm went off. I was so scared and ran and hid in the bathroom before the adults found out who did it. A few minutes later, the police arrived and asked what had happened, since the alarm signaled them to come asap. I ran out of the bathroom and to the door, and told the police "I DID IT! I didn't know toys can call the police!!" Then I started crying. The police laughed and told me not to touch such things again. I was so embarrassed, seeing that there was a whole party at their house with like 30 families there, and I caused such trouble. I was only like 5 or so.

When I was little I thought cats were female and dogs were male.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

This is kinda funny but gross at the same time. I would lick gummy bears and stick them to the oven door.

When i was little... My friend Cici and I dressed her poodle, Sebastion(male) in dressed and put him in the old fashioned stroller and take him for walks aorund the block. Poor dog put up with everything from us but, we love him

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

When I was little, I had 2 imaginary friends. My favorite one was named Lisa. Once my mom took me out for ice cream, and as we were leaving she held the door open for me, and there was a mother and daughter behind me. I went through the door and said "Come on Lisa, hurry up!" and the mother behind me looked suprised and said "How'd you know my daughter's name???". I got so embarrassed as my mom laughed and explained that Lisa was my imaginary friend!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

OOH I have a good one.

When I was little, my cousin and I (we were about 1 1\2) my mom used to put vasoline on her face or something... But anyway, I dug it out and my cousin and I rubbed it everywhere; our hair, face, clothing, windows, walls, floors, we were actually sliding in it! We had to replace the screen on the window cuz they couldn't get the Vasoline out.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

When I was little....about 2 yrs old....

We went camping and in those days you actually had some trees around you and a big space to pitch the tent. I wandered off and Mom and Dad were frantic and almost called the police. An hour later they found me in the next campsite buried deep in the bush, lying on my tummy feeding peanuts to the squirrels. And I guess that's where my love of animals all started.

If and when I ever do grow up I'll make sure to leave a note next time..
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

ok, please don't laugh at this one. Now I know how embarassing it really was. ok, I think I was about 4 or 5 years old. I'm not really sure. We went to the beach, and I think I fell in the water. I didn't bring a swimming suit too. So my pants and underwear got all wet. There was this pole sticking out of the ground, and my mom hung my pants and underwear up to dry LMAO!!!! Its so embarassing though, but at least I was little, hehe.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Originally posted by slick

We went camping and in those days you actually had some trees around you and a big space to pitch the tent. I wandered off and Mom and Dad were frantic and almost called the police. An hour later they found me in the next campsite buried deep in the bush, lying on my tummy feeding peanuts to the squirrels. And I guess that's where my love of animals all started.

He he. Yeah I did the same thing, only I was under a clothes rack in Target playing with my matchbox cars (I was a little tomboy) and my parents did call the police. My Dad, still likes to tell the story, complete with all the gory details.

When I was little I used to run laps around the house in my dipar, and after 2 or 3 I would get my dad's stethescope and listen to my heart, and then I would run around again and again and again etc. We even have a video of me doing it

When MY SISTER was little, she wanted to grow up and be a goat feeder at the zoo. Then she changed her mind and wanted to be a waitress at Buger King
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

When I was little we had a cat named Skipper and I used to hold his frount paws and dance with him. He didn't mind...my other cat Molly did! I still have the scars!
    If you're listening to this song
    You may think the chords are going wrong
    But they're not
    We just wrote it like that

When you're listening late at night
    You may think the band are not quite right
    But they are, they just play it like that

It doesn't really matter what chords I play
    What words I say or time of day it is
    As it's only a Northern song

It doesn't really matter what clothes I wear
    Or how I fare or if my hair is brown
    When it's only a Northern song

If you think the harmony
    Is a little dark and out of key
    You're correct, there's nobody there

And I told you there's no one there

~The Beatles

When I was little I used to put oranges in my top, so that I would have boobies, just like mummy did!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

=========================

heheeheh

Heres my adventures with feeding chipmunks. I didn't have to run off & hide, my grandmother game me peanuts to feed them with. She said I never once tried to grab one, I loved feeding them.

When I was little,I told my mom I wanted to grow up to be a dog or an elephant. I was a weird child!