Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am sorry.....

I am sorry.....

Hey everyone this is CockatielLuver12. I changed my username cause everyone was mad at me for what I said about cockatiel and I wanted to say sorry to everyone. I do hope you guys can forgive me. I would really apperciate it. I am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings. Please forgive me

Why did you change your username? That is one of my pet peeves, I am sorry, but I am not going to forgive you. Not now anyway. That made me mad that you said that. It did make some people feel bad. It didn't make me feel bad, like I said before, I love my tiel. You shouldn't have said any of that because you have never owned a tiel, and wouldn't know.

Geez how many user names do you have now?
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Just because you change your screen name isn't going to make people forgive you

This is a forum for pet lovers, why would make such an insulting comment??

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I am so sorry though. I never ment to say that I was in a hurry because I was going somewhere and yes I know that was very stupied of me to say it and I know I hurt you and everyone else's feelings. I AM SO SO SORRY. go ahead I deserve to be hurt

Yes I know I deserve to be hurt. i guess it's fare. But you do have to know that I am very sorry. I changed my username because well i donno but i just did. I am so sooorrrryyyy. Go ahead hurt my feelings I diserve It.

hmmm... Oh, I had one more thing to say... Welcome to Pet Talk.

:'( I am sorry you guys, I hope we can all be friends again and have a good time but all of you have to know that i am truley sorry. You guys are good friends and I should never insult and pet ever. Please let me be a part of pet talk and we can all be friends again and I swear to god I will never say such a bad comment about a bird or anytype of pet again! I want to join pet talk I am seriousley sorry

Really? How come you don't BRAG about your pets (you say you have a beagle) instead of CRITCIZING other peoples pets?

Did I not say sorry???!!!!! I donno about getting one because my friends said they are kind of boring but I am not saying or not trying to say bad things baout other people pets at all!! I would absolutly love to get one but I heard they are messy and we can;t find a breeder so we just kind of gave up on it......

I am glad that you couldn't find a breeder.

thanks for the lectuare

Future Vet tech?!?

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    Wow, for everyone's sake, I hope you don't become a vet tech. A vet tech would never insult an owner and tell them that their animal is boring, messy and annoying. Not the job for you. But you could easily become the next Judge Judy.

See ya later, cockatielhater
    agreed.

Geeezzz get over yourself. Please!!!! Did I not just say sorry or do you want me to waste my time and say sorry about 10000,0000 times more?!!! I don't hate cockatiels All I said was I am not gonna get one it doesn't mean I hate them. I don't ahve a bunny so that doesn't mean i hate them. You and your pet talk people take this so SERIOUSE. GET OVER IT

Your new name is not going to change your stupidity level.

Please, Do not "waste" your time, more importantly ours, and just leave.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits