Thread: Brandon POTD

Blog Entries

Brandon POTD

WoW! Mew, Brandon -- are you one special African Pygmy Hedgehog! Neat that you love travelling (mew, I don't like to travel) and you got to see Western Canada.

Cool that you play outside and have a safe my back yard at your Palace. Your fur~ents are soooo lucky to have you share your life with them.

Mew, here is the Canadian Mountie saluting you, my fellow Canadian.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Brandon
    Aren't you just the most adorable little guy? Yes, you are!!! I'd love to see you run on your toes with a paper towel tube on your head. Sounds like life is never dull with you around. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

You are SO adorable little Brandon... what beautiful photos of you, posing with your strawberry amongst the marigolds and peeking out of your little house! It sounds like you lead quite the adventurous life, cutie pie, be it traveling throughout the magnificent Candadian west or just exploring your own backyard! What a life! But I'll just bet you love nothing better than snuggling on your Mommy's lap, having your soft belly rubbed after a long day of playing! And wasn't it a surprise to learn that hedgehogs could swim!!! Good luck with your lessons! Do you think your family might spring for a hedgie hog pool?? Congratulations to you adorable Brandon, our sweet and snuggly, very precious Labor Day Pet of the Day! (Love those teeny-weeny paws!) Happy day of honor to you, Brandon! Enjoy your celeration with lots of treats and extra loving!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-01-2003 at 11:39 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, what a cute little hedgie! Love that sweet little face Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day!!

Ooh Brandon, my sweet little Flower would just adore you!

I have two hedgies myself, Speedy a male and Flower a little girl whom I aquired fairly recently. I love your pictures, especially the one with the strawberries! Tell you mommeee and daddeee that I really like their camera.

Flower and Speedy really enjoy seeing pictures of other hedgehogs being spoiled rotten. Just like you, my two love to climb. Both say hello.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.