Thread: milk jug rings!

milk jug rings!

The rings on plastic milk jugs has been a longtime favorite of all my cats. Open a new jug of milk and toss the ring on the kitchen floor. Hours of play!! Odd thing is tho - I never find these rings - they just disappear!! Must be a ton of them under the fridge or Emily hides them! She likes to grab them and take off! Her brother Eliot is content to bat them about in the kitchen!

My Little kim is extremely possessive about those rings. She'll growl over them like they were t-bone steaks. the problem is that she later chews them to bits and I fear she eats pieces, so I need to take them away from her. She is also known to actually take the tops off the water gallons (same type of bottle) if I leave them out where she can get her mouth on them. THIEF!

our mario loves the rings and the clear plastic covers they're putting on syrup bottles. should i drop one on the floor, mario will come flying from whatever room he is in, and usually in about 20 minutes will have it under the frig. then will sit there mewing until my son gets a stick and bats them all out again!