Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To those not on Xmas card list

To those not on Xmas card list

Hi guys. I just wanted to tell everyone who wasn't on the Christmas card list HAPPY HOLIDAYS! And I wanted to show the 2 pictures I sent in all my cards

Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

What a terrific idea, Aly! Here's our "dog" Christmas card that Jackie scanned in for me. There was another picture that some of you got of Helen and Wonder Butter as well. Honey is on the left, looking away, Helen in the middle, and Lilly on the right!!

Hope everyone has the BEST of New Years in 2002!!

Wonderful pictures, Aly that is so cute having their picture taken with Santa, I loved it, now I'm going to have to get another bulletin board to post them.
    Logan, you know I love that picture, how good can it get with the three most beautiful girls in the world in one picture.
    How lucky can you get to have them all with you. LOL
    Jackie

Aly, I just love that picture of Reece, and Lolly, with Santa!!! And I also love the one of sweet Shiloh!!!

Logan, that is a wonderful picture, of your three beautiful girls!

Great pics!

Sarah & Sadie*

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

When it was time to take pictures for Christmas cards of course my little ones would not cooperate and sit together so hubby took three different shots. Then about a week ago he found them all asleep in a little fur pile on the recliner. As he quietly got out the camera they started to wake up but at least you can sort of get the idea....

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Pam ]

Oh, Pam!! What a wonderful picture!! I would LOVE to get at least three of mine together. I don't think there will ever be an opportunity to do all four unless Mimi and Butter are tranquilized! LOL!!

Bella, Andy and Trevor, I think it is terrific that you can all sit together in that recliner!!!

Pam, that is a cute picture, Bella is so beautiful and the kittys are so cute. I'm amazed how well they get a long, how in the world did you ever get them all together for this picture, it's priceless.
    Jackie

What special pictures! Lots of love bouncing around in these pictures too. I seriously doubt I could get Rascal to cuddle up to a dog.

What great pics!

I wanted to appologize. I was on the Xmas card list and I loved reading each holiday greeting.

Unfortunately a friend died the day after Christmas and getting my ecards sent slipped my mind.

But you were all in my thoughts and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and New Years.

~Kimmy and Kia
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Kim, I'm sorry to hear about your friend and that would definitely take priority over sending out a few Christmas cards.

Aly, I'M depressed...I didn't get any pictures in my card (Ok, am I making you feel guilty now? lol) I'm just kidding of course. But those pictures are really cute.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Me neither, Mugsy!!! Boo Hoo!!!! LOL! Aly, don't you worry. I still enjoyed your card immensely with those beautiful little rescue dogs on the front.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm WHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT???????? I put pictures in EVERY SINGLE card!!!!!!!! WHAT?!!?!?!? Tell me you're kidding, guys! I spent a lot of time getting them all ready and making sure everyone had pictures
    Alyson

Aly, I really didn't. I thought your card was so special with the little rescue dogs on the front though, just not the little rescue dogs and cat I expected.

I got one, don't worry Aly Adorable pic As organized as I tried to be with the X-mas cards, I am afraid I may have missed some people. After I swore I crossed everyone off my list as I did their cards, there were a couple who I was sure I sent cards to, but either I forgot to cross them off the list or I accidentally missed them when I made the cards, and Graham "signed" the cards

I'm positive I put pictures in all the cards though. I double and triple checked. I had 35 copies of the pictures made and I had the right amount left over. What could have happened?

I'm really disappointed.

And my fish died tonight
    Alyson