Thread: Just stopping in to say "HI"!

Just stopping in to say "HI"!

Karen (KYS) emailed me and said it has been about 2 months since I visited Pet Talk and gave an update. I didn't realize that much time had passed by. Things have been so fast paced in my life that I wonder how I ever got anything done when I had a 8-4 steady job!

Starting my own doggie daycare business is very rewarding. The obedience classes are really what is doing the best though. The best benefit to all this though is that I get to have Dixie and Dusty with me all day long! They are so attached to me now that when I do occassionally have to leave them home alone I feel guilty.

On top of all this, my husband finally found his dream camp and property. It is in the Allegheny National Forest about 2 hours from our home. Weekends have been spent going to the mountains and working to fix the place up. It is almost where we want it! Once major work is done I am hoping we can start to "enjoy" it more!

I am actively showing Dusty in conformation and teaching Dixie for her Senior Hunter title. Dusty finished his Novice obedience title in June at the South Hills Kennel Club with a first place and a score of 194 1/2 out of a possible 200. Here is a picture of us with the judge and Dusty's ribbons and woobie toy prize.

I hope everyone is doing ok. Even though I don't spend a lot of time browsing Pet Talk anymore do to lack of time, I do think of you all often!

Candy
    Last edited by Dixieland Dancer; 08-29-2003 at 08:01 AM.

Thank you KYS for nudging Candy! And thank you Candy for the update. Your camp in the Allegheny sounds like a bit of heaven. I bet Dixie & Dusty agree. Enjoy the autumn days and colors in that beautiful part of the country.

Candy!

So nice to hear from you (I've been wondering how you are )!

Wow, your life sounds so wonderful now, kinda like a dream come true I guess. The doggie daycare sounds like it's doing great & the place in the Allegheny National Forest sounds like heaven!

I'm so glad to hear things are going so well for you and your family. I bet Dixie & Dusty just couldn't live without you being there all the time now How wonderful to have a work from home mommy!

I just loved the pic, it's beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it and letting us know your doing fine (and thanks KYS for nudging her ).

Stop by whenever you get some time, which doesn't sound like often!

Take Care
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Re: Just stopping in to say "HI"!

Candy,
    You were always a excellent dog trainer and I am so glad that your doggie daycare is doing well.

When you get a chance when the place is all fixed up,
    please send us pictures of your dream camp in the
    National forrest.

Woo! Woo! Woo! for Dusty and Dixie.
    Dusty looks so beautiful in his 1st. place, winners picture.

I hope one day soon your live settles down
    just enough, so you can come back to pet talk.
    We all miss you so much.
    Hugs Karen

----<---<--<{(@

Thanks for stopping by - we miss you, but I'm sure you're having a ball!

Well, "hi" to you too!!!! So good to see your name popping up today! And big congrats are in order for you, Dixie and Dusty! What a great picture!!!

I think my week is complete now. We have heard from our MIA Candy, and I got to chat with the long, lost Carrie on the IM earlier this week!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly believe my good fortune!

Please try to pop in every now and then.

Logan

By the way, I don't have your email address or I would have come looking for you a long time ago!!!

Hi Candy!

Good to hear from you again after such a long time and, even better, to know that things are going so well with your new enterprise.
    Congratulations plus hugs and kisses to Dixie and Dusty.

Alicia

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hey Candy!

Nice to hear from you. You probably don't remember me, but way to go for Dusty and Dixie! They are beautiful. Stop by once in a while when you get a chance!

Julie
    Last edited by GoldenRetrLuver; 08-29-2003 at 01:03 PM.

Try not to be such a *strangur*, Miz Candy!

HI!, Miz Candy!!

TOO Long no hear from!!

WW!
    Dream Kamp inna Forrust...

Soundz like a Great Place to hold a
    PET TALK GATHURIN next spring!!

We'll *all* drop bye sum Sunday, bout noon a-klok!

{{{HUGGS}}}

/s/ Phred, Cinder, Smokey & Boots
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Hi! Nice to see you again! You probably don't remember me, I was just a newbie before you left, hehe.

I hope to hear some more posts from you!
    I've been BOO'd!

Hi Candy!!!!

So glad to see your name on the board again!!!
    I'm so happy that everything is working out so wonderfully for you and your family.

I grew up in the Allegheny Mountains area--it is beautiful there in the fall, I'm sure you will enjoy the camp immensely. PM me and let me know where it is--can't be too far from my parent's house--at least not to far to drop by and see the beautiful Dixie and Dusty in dogson!!!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Hi Candy!

Glad to hear things are going well with the Daycare and training! Congrats to Dixie and Dusty both on their training accomplishments!!!