Thread: Pablo

Pablo

Pablo, I am honored to make the first post of the day for you! I have never seen a dog like you before. You are so cute that I'm sure everyone will want to take you home with them! I'm sure you were worth the three months wait to get to your special home. Being as cute as you are, everyone must just love you. You're proably the cutest of the three Pauls Hope you get lots of extra attention today for being our DOTD.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

CONGRATULATIONS PABLO!

Hey you little cutie pie! I think you would totally be worth the 3 months that your family had to wait for you
    I'm glad to hear you have such a loving wonderful home with some friends to play with.
    I hope you enjoyed being our Dog of the Day...I know I enjoyed it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Pablo...
    You are just cute as a button!!! CONGRATULATIONS for being DOTD!!! It seems like you are covered with lots of love every day but I hope you get LOTS more to celebrate your special day!!... Maybe you and the cats can throw a party.. *KISSES* for you Pablo... you are soooo cute!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Pablo!! Good Morning you little cutie pie! I have to agree with your Mommy and my fellow posters...you were well worth the wait! What a handsome, smart, talented, loving little puppy you are! How sweet of you to have welcomed the friendship of your kitty siblings! And being a Terrier, I'm sure already up and about, planning your busy day! No doubt today will be extra fun filled, Pablo, because today is the day we have set aside to honor you for bringing such happiness and joy to your famiily's life! How lucky they are to you and have lucky WE are to have you as well, as our simply adorable Dog of the Day! Enjoy your very special day atop the pedestal of puppy perfection, Pablo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pablo, you are precious!!!! I've never met an Australian Terrier before, but now I know I would like to! I agree with my friends, you were definitely worth the wait!!

I would love to visit you and see you playing with your cat buddies! As my dogs have discovered, cats make good friends, and they don't try to eat your food!!

Congratulations, Pablo, on being an exceptional Dog of the Day!!!

Hello Pablo you scruffy little cutie! Lasalle, huh? I'm not too far off. Maybe I'll see you around. Congrats for being DOTD!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

What a little cutie Pablo is.

Wow, everyone here has 1000s of posts and I've only done about 4. I guess I need to post more.

Pablo

Pablo,

You've got lots of cute company around the world. My house has two Australian Terriers, a 3 yr. old and a 2 yr. old. Tell your family that acting like cats comes naturally to real Aussies (Australian Shepherds don't really come from Australia). We walk on the furniture, and sit on the back of the couch or Mom's favorite chair. She says we make good pillows except we're always jumping up to go check on stuff. Can't help that because we run the house and strange noises just have to be checked out and barked at. I'm Jack the boss around here and I came from a breeder in St. Louis but my Daddy lives in the same town I do in Tennessee. The other Australian Terrier in our family originally came from Washington state, went to Virginia, then Georgia, and finally to stay with us. Her name was Blaze but she gets called Daisy Mae because she is definitely a blonde Aussie, not in color but boy, does she fit the stereotype. In other words, I'm the brains of this outfit and you will be too, since you look a lot like I did when I was little (Daisy is the fluffier version of Aussie). So you might want to warn your family (or maybe not) that you'll be able to outsmart them and if you're a typical Aussie most of that will involve getting food. Also that when you get big enough you'll be able to jump high enough to steal food off the counter. Aren't they in for a good timed! There aren't many dogs around who come with so many talents. Er. . . and ego!

So from down South,
    You Go, Guy!
    Jack

Oh Pablo, you are the sweetest little thing!! So so handsome! Your parents are very proud of their wonderful little man!
    Congrats to Precious Pablo, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Just when I thought Pablo was named after Picasso, I discover that he is in fact carrying on the family name. He is soooo adorable and has such perky little ears. I like this website because it allows you to fall in love at least once a day!!!

Blog Entries

Pablo the Australian Terrier

Mew, mew Pablo --

It is so neat that your fur~ents have the same name as you! So, mew, let me say to your fur~ents:
    Paule, "Bonjour. Tu ês très chanceux d'avoir un chiot si gentil!"
    Paolo, "Ciao. Siete molto fortunati avere così cane piacevole!"

and in Spanish for you:
    "Hola. Usted es un perrito tan encantador!"

Today my KatMa and I learned that Australian Terriers are very cute, smart dogs! Congratulations on being selected DOTD, cutie-pie Pablo! Neat that you, your fur~ents & the cat buddies all live in the same city as KatMa & me! Sounds like a loving Palace to me, mew-mew and your *Dog*ma has won my heart 'cause the next doggie will be a rescued dog [I'm a rescued pet].

KatMa says: "Go ALS Go" and soon, "Go HABS, Go!" Watch Hab # 28 who is my human cousin...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

OMG!!!! I'm speechless! You are the cutest!!!!!!!

(Now you can start singing the kids in the hall song: Terriers are my very favorite breed!)
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Bellisimo! Bonito! Beautiful! And a real cutie too! Good luck to all of you..and Rescue that pooch!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Super!