Thread: Bad Bad Breeder...

Bad Bad Breeder...

I was talking to my brother about how he got his Boxer, Apollo(see his pic in *Summa My Rellytives*) and thought I should share the story. He told me that he checked the pound first for a boxer, but didn't find one, so he looked in the paper for a boxer breeder. ( I should have told him about Pet Finder) Well, he found a breeder and went to the lady's house to see the pups. And while he was looking at the puppys, he heard a little cry from another room. He then asked the breeder if she had kept a pup for herself. She said, "Oh, no, no that puppy is going to the vet later today to be put down." When my brother asked why she said that it was because he was born with a scar on his head, and wouldn't be show dog material. ( ) So he asked if he could see the puppy. The lady looked at him like he was insane but agreed. She brought the puppy in the room and he said he was in love immediatley. So he bought the dog ( after the woman reassured him that it would be best if he would be put down) but still had to pay $400 dollars for him! He has been a great dog ever since and I am so glad that he went to her house that day. I now can't imagine life with out my weekly visits from Apollo.

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

omfg, I cant believe it !! I cant. That is horrid.

My cousin used to be a vet tech in 1995, and one day a man brought in a litter of pure bred bernese mountain dogs, she assumed were going to get their shots and be neuter or spayed, boy was she wrong, the man ordered the vet to put all 7 of the puppies to sleep because they were unwanted, the vet then made my cousin do it, my cousin cryed and pleaded with the man to spare the puppies lives, and even offered to take all 7 of them, he refused. and stayed to make sure every pup was put down. .. this happend befor the law that "no dog inless sick or very agressive and a threat to human *or other animals* life should be put down".

She quit later that week because she was sooo fing sick. Who wouldent be
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

All 7?! Oh my god..... what a nasty man. (nasty is not exactly what I was going to say, but I'll hold back)

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

Thank you brother for saving Apollo. *hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

*\o/* YAY FOR CHADDY! *\o/*

BTW, putting a pup down because of a birth defect is the stupidest thing I have EVER heard.

I have met Apollo and I think he is the BEST dog! *Even WITHOUT a scar he would be fun!* He's a great dog. You have to scan that one I gave you, Anne and show everyone! Ahh.. to bad everyone can't see him pounce and howl at the cell phone!

*\o/* YAY FOR CHAD AND PAULY! *\o/*

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

That is EXACTLY why I hate breeders. They are only in it for the money. Just because a dog or cat isn't SHOW quality (excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse ME!!!! ) does not mean it wouldn't make a great family pet.

:mad UGH!!!!! Breeders SUCK!!!

Thank your brother for me for saving that poor baby's life. The breeder's mother should've had HER put down for being so STUPID!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by moosmom
    That is EXACTLY why I hate breeders. They are only in it for the money. Just because a dog or cat isn't SHOW quality (excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse ME!!!! ) does not mean it wouldn't make a great family pet.

:mad UGH!!!!! Breeders SUCK!!!

Thank your brother for me for saving that poor baby's life. The breeder's mother should've had HER put down for being so STUPID!!!!
    EXACTLY!!

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

What an idiot! That is so sad! Good thing he saved Apolllo!