So glad to hear theat Bailey (and you) are doing well after such a close call. The reason for my posting is my concern that whoever is trimming your lovely Bailey's wings is quite possibly doing it incorrectly. Cockatiels are very strong flyers and can often achieve full flight with a couple primaries. The shot of him enjoying his treat clearly shows to me, that his flight feathers are in tact. Being outside, with his wings improperly clipped, is a very dangerous place for him to be. We don't often get a second chance. Lessons are often learned the hard way. Your precious Bailey is very clearly a piece of you - and you of him. Please make sure that his wings are trimmed properly. Remember too, that all birds will moult, usually in the spring to summer months and you have to keep a close eye on his primaries at this point. Again, one or two is all he will need to take flight. I now own (they own me) five parrots. A dozen years ago now, my heart was broken when my beloved cockatiel was startled off my shoulder and out an open door. He had two primaries and he flew like a bullet straight into the setting sun. I never saw him again. A new bird owner, I had learned a valuable and painful lesson at the ultimate price. Please be carefu and I wish you both a long and happy life together.