Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remembering Tobias!!!

Remembering Tobias!!!

As soon as I saw today's COTD I knew it was one of our PT's cats...Catlover4ever's RainbowBridge baby Tobias!!!

Today he's honoured being COTD here, may he have a big party in heaven...
    He must have been a wonderful friend, though he's only been with you for such a short time...

He lives on in your heart and all our memories and he's a purrfect CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Your right, that is my baby. I have tears in my eyes, I miss him so very much. I just said to Abner this morning that if Tobias were here Toby would be chasing you all through the house instead of you chasing everybody and causing trouble. Tobias sure did keep everyone in check.

Toby may you enjoy your special day on the Rainbow Bridge with all our other loved furkids. Have a great big party up there and alway know that you are still very, very loved.

Love Always,
    Your CatMa

xoxoxo
    Last edited by catlover4ever; 08-25-2003 at 08:15 AM.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Dearest Toby -who would have thought that a young and playful kitty can go to Rainbow Bridge so early. They must have needed you there for a special job. How much your parents will miss your headbumpies!

I hope there is a big RB party today with lots of play and fun

I am so sorry that Tobias is no longer with you...he was a beautiful boy and was obviously loved! Happy thoughts of him today. Glad you shared his story.

Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Sweet angel Toby

Oh, yes...God must have needed one very special furry angel to have called you home so soon, sweetheart. Your Mommy misses you so very much. What joy, love and laughter you brought to your family. And though you are gone from this earth, you will forever live on in the hearts of your proud family. We are honored to have such a beautiful Rainbow Bridge kitty as our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day I know that all of our beloved RB kitties are throwing a big, happy celebration bash for their fellow furangel. We love you precious Toby. Love, Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-25-2003 at 09:25 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I recognized your picture instantly Tobias. What a special kitty you were here and now at Rainbow Bridge. You're in your mommy's heart and you'll always be remembered.

I'm glad to know you are with my little Pepper - my beloved toy poodle.

From Decker with Love

Dont worry about Tobias! I have it on good authority from my Cat Angels that he is having a wonderful time. He is busy scouting out places that you can enjoy together , when it is your time to cross over. He will be waiting for You!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Toby, I'm sorry you had to leave your loving family so early. You are so beautiful! I love your smile in your precious photo--this is the same smile you now have as you look down on everyone from your happy Rainbow. I know you are missed dearly. You gave a lifetime worth of love in just a short time. I wish you much happiness FUR-ever, sweet Tobias. You are are Angel!

Tobias
    As soon as I saw that sweet face and your name, I knew you were PT's own. I'm sure the RB is rocking with party fun today as they help celebrate your special honor as our Cat of the Day. You left way too soon, sweetie. Say Hi, to my Leroy and my other RB cats. I'm sure they will all be there celebrating with you. They never could resist a good party.

Tobias, what a gorgeous orangie you are. I hope you are having a super duper time on the Rainbow Bridge with all our furkids on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Tobias...

What a perfect little angel face... just what I needed to see today. I am so happy for you to be COTD.!! I bet you are having a wonderful time celebrating at the RB.... with the biggest greenest fields to pounce and play in... with the fuzziest mousies to attack and scoot around. Hope you are having a WONDERFUL day sweet Tobias!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I knew that was our Tobias!!!

Celebrate well at the Bridge, sweetie!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Such big beautiful eyes! Such a big beautiful heart, no doubt!

Mr. Tobias, the sun is shining a perfect yellowy-orange and I'm sure it's in your radiance, the celebration of your crowning day! Much love being sent to you at the RB.

{{hugs to your CatMa}}

I knew that was one of the kitties of Pet Talk when I saw Tobias. I am so very sorry for your loss. He sounds like a sweetie. Congratulations on being todays Cat of the day, and may Pet Talk always remember you.
    Have fun celebrating at RB!

Tobias,
    Yes i recognized your picture! My heart goes out to tour mom and dad! You must be watching them from rainbow bridge! It is a tough thing to lose our babies when they are so young. I have lost many to cars when I was much younger! I remember the youngest being only two months old when he was hit by a car. After that I decided that my cats would be indoor cats and my last cat before the ones I have now lived till she was 20! God bless and take care!