Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures of my beautiful son Dylan! Cute Cute Cute!!!

Originally posted by luckies4me

Did you see my Butterfly pic? I cannot believe I took such a good pic lol!
    I did actually. Its BEAUTIFUL! Aren't Sony cameras just sooooooooo good?

What a SWEETIE!!

Great pics. Dylan sure is a cutie pie.

He is just too darn cute! If I had a baby, you'd better believe I'd be flooding the board with them

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks!

And yes I LOVE my Sony Cybershot, it's awesome!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Thanks!

And yes I LOVE my Sony Cybershot, it's awesome!
    Hehe. We have a Sony Cybershot too and we love it. :P

Dylan has such distinctive features for such a little boy! I love his dimpled chin and his lil' nose. It's strange because when I look at him I can see what he would look like as a man, yet he's such a baby still. Cutie!!!

Dylan is so cute!!!!

2 is such a cute age.... I got to watch my neice grow up and 2 and 3 were my favorite... They learn so much and do SUCH CUTE STUFF at that age!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

So sweet!

Dylan is absolutely precious! Hold onto your hat - he is about to enter "The Terrible Twos!" My grandson will be 2 on September 1st and we can see them fast approaching!

Re: So sweet!

Originally posted by Pam
    Dylan is absolutely precious! Hold onto your hat - he is about to enter "The Terrible Twos!" My grandson will be 2 on September 1st and we can see them fast approaching!

Oh yes, those lovely years. They are both the most terrible and the most beautiful years of childhood. He's a good boy so I am not too worried, although you can see his "independence" shining through.

Soledad, thank you so much, that's really nice.

PCB, how cool, we have the same camera!!! How by chance do you upload your video to ImageStation and then post here? I cannot figure out how to do it.

Sara luvs her Tinky,

I know, I cannot wait to hear him try to pronouce things like spaghetti. Dylan is sooo smart. He doesn't talk much but he does know his numbers, he can count to 4 already!!!! We are really working on encouraging him to talk more. He says a few things like daddy, papa, momma, kitty, doggie, ball, football, etc. but doesn't talk in sentences yet. Both Dan and I were slow talkers as well (funny, we were listening to a tape of Dan as a baby that his mom recording when he was the same age as Dylan and they sound exactly alike!) so we are just letting him do it when he feels like it. He still is mostly in the "variegated babbling" stages. And yes, that is the correct term lol.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

We went to the Coast yesterday for a family get together, and we got really burnt. Dylan got burnt on his face a little and on his arms, but I got the worst of it because my skin is just so sensitive. I ALWAYS put on sunscreen because I know I burn easily, but yesterday we didn't think we needed it. It did not feel too hot out so we thought we were pretty safe. I feel like such a bad momma for not putting any sunscreen on Dylan. I will NEVER do that again. My face hurts so bad, and I look like a crab.

Thank goodness Dylan isn't too bad, he was lucky.

But we got some cool pictures yesterday! There were tons of Sea Lions swimming in the water yesterday and they were so close to us, and the cutest thing was that there were a few harbor seals mixed in with them, and they came the closest. I LOVE harbor seals, they are the cutest with their speckly skin.

I even managed to get a few pics of the sea lions, if you can make them out through the seagulls.

I saw something that made me really mad, and I wanted to shoot this dogs owner in the leg. He had I think it was some sort of pointer, and the dog was running on the beach after the seagulls and he let the dog grab a seagull in the mouth and it broke it's wing. I was so mad, but he was all the way on the other side of the water so I couldn't yell nor run to tell him anything. *sigh* Stupid guy.

We all had a nice picnic on the beach, with barbecued chicken, potatoe salad, sandwhiches, and pop. It was really nice, besides the getting burnt part.

Ooh and there were so many fishies on the back too, you could just pick them right up and the birds were swallowing them left and right. I think they were smelts. So I rescued a few of them and threw them back in the ocean.
    Last edited by luckies4me; 08-25-2003 at 10:41 AM.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major