Well, it's time to get serious with my rescue efforts. Although I love each and every cat / kitten that is currently in my shelter, I must make a more visible effort to place them. If these cats are not placed, then I cannot take in any more....it's as simple as that!

Here is the link to my new rescue website ......
www.purrfectpetscatrescue.com

I decided not to have a lengthy application on my website (had one, then changed it) in order to not scare potential adopters away. I did this after having talked to a dear friend of mine, whom I know is a wonderfully responsible pet owner. She currently is living in a rental home, due to a divorce, and would love to rescue an adult miniature schnauzer as a playmate for her other dog. However, she is intimidated by all of the many questions on most applications ...... which I see as a real shame for those who would ordinarily adopt without this hassle! Sooooo, whether or not any of you here agree, I have decided to forego the strict application process. Instead, I have left a blank form for the applicant to express in their own words WHY they want a cat / kitten and HOW they plan to care for it! I believe that I will be able to make a pretty good judgment call by what they submit, along with further questions I will ask, once they have contacted me. I see no need to scare them off before they even inquire!

Hope you will spread the word about my little rescue in Middle Tennessee!!