Thread: My foster update

My foster update

My sweet baby girl Miss Priss (I changed her name to Tiger Lilly) went to her new home today. The girl who adopted her was so nice, and I sent her home with a huge bag full of presents. She said she wasn't going to leave the house all weekend because she wanted to be with Tiger Lilly

Founder has parvo She has been in her new home for almost 2 weeks now. I'm going to find out tomorrow how she is doing

Wiggles is happy and healthy in her new home. I didn't really foster her though, just babysat!

I am REALLY attached to a couple shelter dogs right now, one in particular. They really want me to foster her but I know if I do, there is no way I will give her back. And I need to move before I get another permanent pet. It is so heartbreaking for me when I get sooooo attached to these animals. I spend the whole day at work crying! I will post pics if I get another foster in.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aly, all of these sweet furbabies are so beautiful. I know how hard it is to get attached and then have to say goodbye. I'm sure they are all thankful for all the love you have given them. I was telling Logan how there was a Standard Schnauzer in our local county animal shelter and I wanted to adopt him so much, but cool heads prevailed and we knew Perry would never get along with this one, so I did call a girl in LoS Angeles, a Standard Schnauzer rescue and she said she would contact the shelter and that she would let me know what happened, but I haven't heard from her yet. I hope he has been adopted.
    Jackie

They are all so beautiful! Congratulations to Tiger Lilly and Wiggles, and good luck to Founder.

ALY THE AWESOME!
    Your heart must be HUMONGOUS!
    Beautiful, precious babies. Hope Founder
    gets healthy! paws and fingers crossed!
    Karen

I've been Boooo'd!

aly, you are truly one to be admired....all the furkids you have helped lift their paws in a hi-five for you!!! my prayers go out to founder...what a precious fur baby he is!!! and congrats to all that you helped find forever homes!!!!!! the deli dog!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids