View Poll Results: What pet would you NEVER want to have?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Tarantula

41 66.13%
  • A Snake

9 14.52%
  • A Ferret

2 3.23%
  • A Hermit Crab

3 4.84%
  • A Rat or Mouse

2 3.23%
  • Other

5 8.06%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is there any type of pet wpuld you NEVER want to have?

Pet Cockroaches

Originally posted by stacwase
    I would never, ever, ever want a pet cockroach. If you gave me one I would kill it with no remorse.
    I have to agree. Sorry, I am quite sure there are interesting varieties but if you have ever had to live in roach infested housing, you might not find them quite so attractive. But I wouldn't kill it, at least I wouldn't squash it, only 'cause I can't stand to sqaush big bugs.
    Yuck.
    We have them downtown, 2" long - I can't imagine how you guys in Florida deal with those big palmetto bugs.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Any spider/Reptile "YUK"
    any insect/bug "YUK"
    any other animal is welcome with me!!
    I love ferrets, they have such charactors (sp?)
    i would have to have to though because they love company and playing, ill have one when i have more time etc.
    Dog are at the top of the list though!!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

I would NEVER have a snake under my roof for as long as I'm alive. I am sorry snake lovers! But, I am terrified of snakes. And, a snake could get out of it's cage and eat one of my dogs. I am just saying, if any of my brothers got a snake, it would be very large. I just plainly do not like snakes.

Re: Pet Cockroaches

Originally posted by kohala But I wouldn't kill it, at least I wouldn't squash it, only 'cause I can't stand to sqaush big bugs. Yuck. [/B]
    Oh man, I hear you! I cannot squish bugs ... oh, just the thought of makes me feel faint. Not that I have any particular love of cockroaches, mind you, but just the thought of it ... EEEWWW! I take all bugs outside and let them go free ... only because I could never stand to squash one, I'd lose it!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien