Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAaaaawww Anastasia!!!

What a gorgeous Russian Blue you are Anastasia.
    I'm so glad you made another, don't care for cats family, turn into
    a caring, loving cat home.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh, sweet Anastasia! How beautiful and smart you are! You have brought much love to your home and you are so very deserving of being our special COTD!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Annya

Congratulations to be COTD from the french cats of the south west of France . Your really beautiful mademoiselle
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Anastasia, your's is one of the most beautiful kitty photos I've ever seen! What a gorgeous girl you are! Oh, those sultry, green eyes! Sounds like you've worked your magic, sweetheart, bonding your family in their deep love and affection for their very special girl! What a fabulous feline!! It's an honor to meet this lovely French mademoiselle and proclaim her Anastasia, Cat of the Day! Congratulations, beautiful girl! I hope your family has a wonderful day of celebration planned for their "other" daughter! Break out the beaujolais!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Anastasia, I'm so in love with you! Look at those sparkly green eyes happily surrounded by your gorgeous, plush Russian Blue coat!!! You are a beauty and look so precious by the lovely flowers! This is a wonderful photograph that just made my day PURR-fect!! I'm glad you have such a loving home--your SMILE shows!!! Congratulations today, and happiness always!

I know you are still getting straight A’s with such a beautiful and smart study partner. Annya, you came, you meowed (nine ways!), and you conquered, and now there is another happy family of cat lovers. The picture of you among the blue flowers is so pretty. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day and enjoy many special days of fetch and tag and treats.
    Steffi and Lovable

What a pretty girl you are Anastasia! You look so elegant and sophisticated. Your little mom must love you very much to have studied so hard. I'm glad you have won over the whole family with your winning ways. Long and happy life to you Annya.