Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel

Originally posted by Kfamr
    lol... is that the show that they put married couples together or something?

Just what we need, more screwed up marriages!
    Maybe you're thinking of Race to the Altar. Thats another good one
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I have seen bits and pieces of the show...is Keith still around? He is from Toledo and went to HS with with Ralph's brother.

Yeah Keith is still on.
    Alyson

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Paradise is one of the shows that I watch while watching other things I know enough to know what's going on...Amy says she's not a drama queen..oh Please! If she's not a drama queen then I have a really nice piece of ocean front property here in Calgary to sell ya!

Loving Cupid though...when will people learn and vote Robert the Arnold impersonater off the show.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

Originally posted by Crikit
    Paradise is one of the shows that I watch while watching other things I know enough to know what's going on...Amy says she's not a drama queen..oh Please! If she's not a drama queen then I have a really nice piece of ocean front property here in Calgary to sell ya!

Loving Cupid though...when will people learn and vote Robert the Arnold impersonater off the show.
    I agree about Amy! About Cupid, it would be an awesome show if it weren't for the main girl's (drawing a blank on her name) mean blonde friend. lol

Originally posted by ticosmyham
    I agree about Amy! About Cupid, it would be an awesome show if it weren't for the main girl's (drawing a blank on her name) mean blonde friend. lol
    You don't like Lisa (or was it Laura?) Shes soo funny!

Lisa is the main girl and Laura is the blonde friend. Kimberly is the red head. I couldn't stand Laura at first until I realized the things she does and says are really hilarious. She really makes the show.
    Alyson

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Laura's the Simon of Cupid, she's so mean it's funny. But when will they get rid of Robert? If I have to watch one more of his painful dates where he gushes "Oh Lisa I love you. I want to marry you!" (please read that last part with Arnold like accent ) I think I might scream, honestly playing follow the leader to get his first kiss? Please.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    You don't like Lisa (or was it Laura?) Shes soo funny!
    Yeah, maybe if I gave the show more time... I would learn to love her. lol I just kind of got that "mean girl from high school" vibe from her. lol maybe I've just lost my mind.......

OMG..all of a sudden I'm not liking the show anymore..it just got stupid. Zack..urg, I'm to annoyed by him to even put it to words..Does 'its a game' mean anything to any of them? Why can't Amy understand he didn't vote Zack off to be mean to her he did it to PLAY the game..geez..Then all the other guests come back and take it out even more..which I'm SURE will turn everyone else against them..I like Keith Tara and or Charla to win..I don't like Dave anymore because of how silly he was acting to keith and charla..-grumbles at Zack and Amy-

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Arg -kills them all- if they go a switch then one of the evil ppl are back in..I bet its Zack..They're all jerks..Why isn't Amanda saying anything if she feels like that..

Can you tell I get way to into these stupid shows? LOL

They are being downright CRUEL. I really would love to see Charla win. I don't care for Dave, Tara or Keith. I think everyone is nasty except Charla.

I recorded the episode and found myself rewinding the parts Andon was on 100 times He was being really mean, but oh my gosh. At the risk of sounding like Robert on Cupid ... I LOVE ANDON AND WANT TO MARRY HIM
    Alyson

lol. I don't care who wins, I just want Amy to leave before Keith..god, i'd hate to see it the other way around, she'll be so cocky

Yeah, I was watching yesterday, and I was like O-M-G! I can't believe how mean they all are!!!! omg, all the people that came back were all so mean, except for Amanda. Now I like Charla the most. I mean, she hasn't done anything to the rest of them, and they're all saying mean things to her face and Tara. Those people are so immature. Then they show that Toni and Alex are coming, and I'm like OH NO!!!! Alex is a huge jerk.
    BTW, they didn't show Tom yesterday. He's not that bad though, except he was kind of weird at first But i like him, I think he's pretty nice.
    Gosh, I just can't wait until those visitors leave!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Heeeey, I didn't notice they didn't show Tom. What's up with that? Think he was sick or something?

Wednesday's episode is going to be explosive with Toni the terror coming back!
    Alyson