Thread: TIO

TIO

he is so handsome. i havn't smiled much in the past three days because i'm terribly sick, the terroist act, and one of my friends is missing. however, i noticed when i saw his picture i smiled such a huge smile. Thank you Tio's people for registering him here, and thank you editors, etc. for choosing him! i needed that smile.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Tio, what a beautiful, angelic face you have sweet Tio. I need so badly to come here to see loving faces like yours; to hear loving stories like yours. I too am missing a family member in NYC. But reading about such wonderful creatures like yourself, who fill our lives with such hope and comfort, helps me so much to cope. "Snuggle Pup," hold tight and cuddle with your very proud family; you furkids fill are lives with so much love! Congratulations to precious, beautiful Tio, our "angel" Dog of the Day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tio, I can see that you are much loved by your family. What a handsome boy you are.
    Congradulations on being the most handsome, sweetest, computer whiz, maybe spoiled Dog of the Day.

Tio, you little couch potato you. What an absolute sweetheart you are!!! You train us real well and we can do 2 things at the same time, pet the pup and whatever else we are doing. Thanks for brightening our day Tio.

Tio,
    I want to Congratulate You for being chosen
    as today's DOG OF THE DAY...Tio, You are a
    Beautiful Pup!!! (Love Your Ears) Many happy
    years to you sweetie!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tio, you are the most elegant young man. Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.

(crow_noir, our thoughts are with you & your friend.)

(Angels, i sent you a private message. again, Thank you.)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

omg! i'm still obsessing over Tio.