Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bestest Bill

Bestest Bill

Bill, what a handsome boy you are. I love your siamese blue eyes but I must say: With your dark fur they even shine more than in the kitties with more white.

I am glad to hear that you found your furrever home and that so many people were there to help you find it.

Congratulations to the Purrs and Paws Rescue group and to your purrents to rescue such a wonderful and loving boy

Bill I am hypnotized by your beautiful blue-eyed stare! Gosh it's hard to believe that you started out your life as a little feral guy but you have landed now in a home with lots of good food and lovin' and a nice human bed to curl up on. It doesn't get much better than that! Please do be careful up there on the top of that bookcase! Remember you only have 9 lives!

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Bill

Congratulations Bill, you're a gorgeous COTD
    After a difficult start in life, I'm sure you'll be happy for years and years. You're in the right family boy!, enjoy it
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Dear handsome Bill! I bet you're Kittykay's beautiful kittykat, huh?

I hope your humans find out the big news and spoil you rotten! It's such a big and important day!

Bill, your stunning blue eyes woke me uup this morning and put a great big smile on my face today.

I am so happy to hear that you found your forever home. May you always have treats, chin rubs, and back scratches.

Congratulations on being COTD!!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

How on earth couls someone abandon such a happy , beautiful little Face. And you are one of the nicest Cat Faces that I have seen Bestest Bill COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Bill

Mew, meee-ow Bill,

Yum, yum you look like a wonderful double chocolate treat! My KatMa loves every bit of you and your eyes...we're swooning here in Montreal, Canada!

Purrs & Paws purrson staff must have found it difficult to let you go! How wonderful you've found your fur~ever palace where you're loved & cherished -- every pet deserves this. Loud purrs are the best music to our purrsons' ears!

Enjoy being COTD and celebrate wity your [nuisancey] sister, Dinah Lee and your purrsons. Live long, happy, healthy, loved & cherised you handsome pussycat!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Bill, you are a fabulous cat! Glad to hear you were rescued from the wild and are so loved and loving in return!
    Congratulations, special boy, on being today's cat of the day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Bill
    What a smile your handsome picture gave me this morning!!! What eyes! I bet they could charm the skin off of a snake. I'm so glad you found the perfect forever home and loving family, sweetheart! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day,Bill!

You are one handsome guy and you have the most stunning blue eyes! I'm glad you found a loving family to share your bed with. I hope you get some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles today on your special day! I wish you a long and happy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blue-eyed Bill, your sparkly eyes are so magnificent--I'm mesmerized by them! What a captivating look on your face--you have drawn us all in with your BEAUTY today!!! You really make me SMILE! I would love to see you sleeping on your back with your paw-sies straight up! I bet you are just the most adorable baby all the time!! So nice to meet you today, Sweetie! Much love to you in your FUR-ever home!!!!

Bill,
    Those eyes They are just awesome! But all of you is! Have a good day on your COTD special day!

Beautiful Bill! I love your bright blue eyes and your little round face. You are a lucky boy to have been adopted into a loving family; life on the streets is no place for a kitty. Isn't it great to be able to climb up high and survey your kingdom?

Bill's a great looking kitty, and sounds like a good one, too. What a shame if he had not crossed paths with people that cared. Good luck.

Wow Bill you are one handsome boy. I'm so glad you were taken off the streets and landed up in a loving, forever home.

Here's to a long and happy life.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010