Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nadia!!!

Nadia!!!

Beautiful girl, you are an inspiration to us all!!! And I feel you were a gift from God for your mom and your grandmom in their time of need (thank you, dad, for allowing that precious gift).

Nadia, it goes without saying that you are gorgeous and a great friend to all! I am so happy to be the first to congratulate you (since I can't seem to sleep) on being our very special and precious Dog of the Day!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Oh Nadia

Congratulations sweetheart, you are a gorgeous DOTD. What a beautiful little girl you are, helping you grandma and mum through some difficult times. Your trainee "therapy" work sounds just like our labrador - he new instintively to be gentle. It sounds just like you were meant for your wonderful family. Hope you have many, lovely, labbie fun-filled years together sweetie.
    Henry the yellow lab from Australia, send you labbie licks and slurps and extra, extra treats today

nadia is a beatiful dog, and her story is beautiful too.

Nadia your story touched me more than I can say. I, too, have been spending a lot of time around the elderly and sick for the last couple of years as my mom has been living in a convalescent center. When the therapy dogs come in it is a special day indeed! To say that your humans are fortunate to have found a special girl like you just doesn't seem to cover it. You are beautiful girl and have already accomplished so much in your short life. How wonderful also that your humans were even fortunate enough to watch you come into this world. Your story is just heartwarming and I am typing this with tears in my eyes. Nadia what a special dog you are!

PS - Logan, I noticed the time you posted! Gosh! I hope you finally got to sleep and feel rested today.

CONGRATULATIONS NADIA!

What a wonderful story, it was so touching.

It sounds as if Nadia will make a very wonderful therapy dog, it's her calling

I'm so glad that she has enriched your life & the lives of the people around you. I wish you both many, many long years together!

Have a wonderful day sweet girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Nadia, beautiful Nadia. Your Mommy knew from day one that you were the one for her and from that first day she laid eyes on you, she knew you had a very important role to fulfill. I agree with my dear friend Logan. You were most surely a gift sent by God to bring love, laughter and comfort to your Mom and Grandma during those very difficult days. And to think that you accomplished all of that at such a very young age, well, it brings tears to my eyes. Yes, your family is so very lucky to have had their lives blessed by your beauty, devotion and compassion. And I have no doubt that you will continue to share your great gift of healing all the days of your life. What a very special and amazing girl you are, dear beautiful Nadia! Congratulations to our beautiful, inspirational, most deserving Dog of the Day! I wish for you and your family, many, many happy, healthy, loving years together! (And my Lab Star sends you lots of happy Labbie licks and butt wiggles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful story you have given us today sweet Nadia. You are clearly a loving sensitive girl and would make a great therapy dog, having already helped your family through such a terrible time.

A long life and happiness to you darling Nadia - Dog of the Day!

Lovely!

Oh Nadia....not only have you touched your families lives in so many ways, just in reading your story, you have touch my life and I'm sure the lives of many others! God Bless you and your family, I'm sure you were are an Angel sent from above!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

What a beautiful dog, with a beautiful story. I think Nadia knows her calling. You truly picked an angel...... I read your story with tears and happiness.
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Nadia you are a darling!!! You brought tears to my eyes this morning. Im proud to have you in my neck of the woods!!! You bring alot of joy and laughter, and a therapy dog is certainly the right calling for you!!!! You are very special indeed!!!

What a touching tribute to one special girl! It is wonderful that you mom got to know your puppy - always treasure those moments.
    Congrats to Lovely Nadia, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Blog Entries

NADIA the noble DOTD

Nadia, the joy you brought to the people in the hospice when visiting your Grandmother is a most precious gift you have given. You are a very special dog and deserve respect, honour and love.

Your *DogMa* was so lucky to watch you be born. So special are you, Nadia, that you have enriched not only your fur~ents lives but so many other lives in the hospice (and we're sure, mew-mew, elsewhere).

The love and comfort you gave to your Grandmother was such a special gift and you are truly my heroine. You are welcome in my Palace anytime with full honours granted and the status of "supercat" conferred upon you -- which means while you visit my Palace, you are co-Queen.

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished. You are a blessing, sweet noble Nadia.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Nadia, you are surely a very special dog in your mama's life. You've helped her through a very difficult time and have created some great memories. You do sounds like you'll be a great therapy dog. I know my Grandma loved to see Duke when I brought him to visit her. I'm so happy that you've found a wonderful home and that you're making someone happy.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

*Laura goes to put on sunglasses, because she can't stand the cuteness overload!* hehehe.

Nadia, you are too adorable, congrats on DOTD.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb