Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Arie!!

Amazing Arie!!

Arie you are one handsome and manly Maine Coon! I've never seen a poly MC, bet you can catch those paper balls real quick!! Your luscious white fur and sweet expression make you a very special kitty - and your momma suuuure does love you!!!
    Congrats for being Our Amazingly Adorable Cat of the Day Arie!!!
    Last edited by Jax; 08-19-2003 at 01:09 AM.

Oh Arie how well we can understand how much your mom loves you.

If you'd look at me with these big eyes and if I could massage your cuddly paws I would be in heaven too.

Now being COTD you have deserved some extra treats and cuddles -to make you more rotten spoiled than you are already

Oh, my, Arie! There are hardly words to describe your beauty! I'd love to give you a squeeze -- congrats on being chosen "Cat of the Day"!

OH, ARIE

You handsome face jumped off the screen at me this morning, really making my day. You are so very handsome. I too, have never seen a poly maine coon.

Congratulations on being a very special COTD! May you have many headrubs, ear scratches, and chin rubs.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Arie, you're breathtakingly wonderful

You are making everyone smile today! What a quizzical, happy face to greet us...Cat of the Day is a little prince, and we are all bowing to your presence today! Catgratulations, little guy - you really are amazing, and we can tell you have your purrrson wrapped around your little soft, polydactyl, white paw! Another "happy" cat!

Noserubs, snugglesl and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Big Boy Arie

Arie, you're a most beautiful, big boy! My heart melted when I saw the picture of you cuddling with your stuffed animal. I can completely relate to the joy and love you bring....I have two MC's and they are my world!

Congratulations on being COTD. You certainly are a special boy!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Little Mamma; 08-19-2003 at 11:11 AM.

Definitely a Beauty , this Tabby! Quite a handsome blend of colors , my favorite kind of Cat.My Cats who love to have you as a pal!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yes, Arie, your purrson is right to be besotted with you. Who wouldn’t be if they could look into your sweet face, caress your beautiful white fur, and be hugged by your great paws. It is good, too, to read about a cattery that socializes its kittens well so they can become the purrfect companions to their new humans. You are a beautiful and lovable cat and I wish you and your purrson many years of happiness together. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

Soo Soory Arie , you little white angel! That is what I get for trying too fast to catch up on the Library computer after 4 days off! I t was a case of mistaken Cats! You are a beautiful white Angel Arie COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Arie you jumped right off of the screen and captured my heart. I can just imagine the joy you have given your human from the very first moment she saw you.

It is clear that you will have a long and very happy life, filled with much love and excellent care. And that is exactly what you deserve.

You are simply magnificent!

Adorable Arie

I'm in love!!!! What a sweet face!! No wonder your new guardian fell for you. I bet few can resist your charms. Please add me to your rapidly growing fan club! Congratulations to being our very special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart! Enjoy every second of your day!

Blog Entries

Mainelypaws Aragorn P. Fuzzyfeet AKA Arie

Arie (Mainelypaws Aragorn P. Fuzzyfeet) you also stole my KatMa's heart. Mew, meeow, CATgratulations Mr Handsome PussyCat, mew-purrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Not only does your *cat*mommy love you -- she is soooooooo clever 'cause she knows how tremendously honuored one is to share one's life with a beloved pet!

My KatMa understands your *cat*mommy's sentiments "...As you can probably tell, I am completely besotted with this darling cat. I thank the universe every day for allowing me the chance to know this wonderful creature and to share in his life and love him and be loved by him in return!..." which describes how my KatMa feels about me!

Kittykisses, purrs, mews, headbumps & nose twinkies to you; KatMa sends 1,000,000 hugs & kisses all just for you!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

WOW, WOW, and double WOW. Arie you are one GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL fella.

What a handsome face that greeted me today, and the pic of you cuddling your little stuffie is just priceless.
    I truely enjoyed reading all about your travels. Such a good boy you are.

Congratulations sweetie on being our most gorgeous COTD.
    I'm sure you are going to get lots of special treats for you special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Nice advertisement for a breeder.
    Guess there were no good homeless cats in all of Connecticut to adopt.

Arie, you are STUNNING!! Congratulations on being today's cat of the day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=