Thread: Help on building a web page for Sadie.....

Help on building a web page for Sadie.....

Hi! I really need some help on building Sadie a cool webpage! I want one like ShepherdLover's, and Rottie's! I want my webpage for Sadie to have a doggy backround, links to other sites, "Spay and neuter bottons", and a, "Sign my guestbook" botton, little catagories, on the left hand side, that say, "Links", or "Photo Gallery", or "About me", or something like that! If you could help me do this, that would be so nice and helpful! Thank you so much!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

How come no one ever answers my replies??? And does anyone care to help me?

Kaitlyn (the human)

i could help. im allways willing to help people with web pages.
    ]{/-\'/ /-\/\/ /\/ &
    $[] []\/[] |3 /-\

LabLover...You have to be PATIENT!!! It's the weekend and most people are off doing other things right now. But I'm sure KayAnn and others who have the knowledge will help you out soon! By the way, WHERE ARE THE PICS OF SADIE???? You can't build a Sadie website without pics! Give Sadie a big hug and kiss from me and Star!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Lablover...

You should pick out a homepage provider. I use "Homestead". They will be starting to charge 29.95 a year though... but, until I acutally register a domain I don't mind. They are the best I have found and I have heard other people say the same. Go to www.homestead.com and chose "personal" (instead of professional sites) and it walks you thru the process. They have the guestbooks you can add, you can create mulitple pages like I did. They have buttons that you can use for links to other sites and so on. I would start there. Then if you have any questions you can e-mail if you would like... that way I don't have to check this post... I will have a message from you directly and I can help you ! It's up to you. Good Luck. I am learning as I go so I'm not a pro but I can offer a lot of help.

KayAnn, will you help me? If you could, that would be great! I want a webpage with several pages! If you want to see what I want my page to look like, ask Rottie, or ShepherdLover for the addresses to Carl and Iris' pages. There's are wonderful!

Kaitlyn (the human)

KayAnn, will you help me??

Kaitlyn (the human)

I would love to help. But one thing.. their charging on homestead now and i dont want to make u put up with a crappy Expage page or something.. ill try and see if i can find any other webpage builders when i ge ton the computer tommorow but right now its night night time.
    ]{/-\'/ /-\/\/ /\/ &
    $[] []\/[] |3 /-\

I would love to help you out. I have some great rescue buttons and things, if you have a pic of Sadie I can make you your own background.

If you don't have a site builder yet, Geocities is great.
    Thats what I use for my site at The Hound House

Geocities is free and easy go to Goecities and check it out.
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

I remembered you saying something about Labs in general and I came across these real cute pics to add to your collection. Hope you like them, I do!!

Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor

ooh!! ohh!! ohh!! I want the pic on the bottom for my backround on my page, or just as some pics on my page!! Thanks, purrfectpaws!!

Kaitlyn (the human)

Here is your background, I just lightened the picture so that the writing will show up on it better.

Did you get anything started yet ?? If you need to know any codes I know some great HTML help pages.
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

LabLover,
    Glad you like them!! I am always on the "look-out" for pics if people are in need of them or just like you and want pics of Labs. Good luck with your web page.
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor