Thread: Tyler!

Tyler!

What a cute little snowflake boy you are.
    Good to hear that your keeping your weight maintained (all those fruits and veggies must be the cause ).
    Oooh, you get to travel around in a motorhome? That would be so much fun, specially for a little guy like you!
    I do hope you have a terrific day!!
    Congrats Tyler

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Terrific!

Tyler, you're one precious little snowflake! Oh my, what a cutie pie! And what a happy, pampered, carefree life you lead! I don't blame your folks for spoiling your rotten! Who could resist that adorable face?? Actually, one look at you napping on your back, paws in the air, and I'd be a goner, too! Good boyTyler, eating all your fruits and veggies! My girls love them too and really help in keeping that svelte little figure of yours fit and trim! What a wonderful way to kick off the week, having Tyler Snowflake as our adorable Dog of the Day! Congratulations, cutie pie! I hope you and the family have a happy, happy day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tyler
    What a handsome boy you are. I was on the cat site and saw your cute face so just had to come meet you. I'm so glad I did! Sounds like you are one happy fellow and have a wonderful family. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Good Morning Tyler, my what a great life you have, traveling in a motor home etc. etc. I love that photo of you, what a handsome little boy you are, and quite the Gourmet at that. Congratulations, dear, sweet Tyler Our Very Best Dog Of The Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Tyler, you are one cute little tyke! I don't like little kids either, they just don't know how to act around small dogs sometimes. Your beautiful white fur gleams with no spots or tear stains what so ever, you are just a handsome man!!! Tyler Rocks!!

Tyler, you sure are a handsome dude. Your groomer does a fine job ...even while dodging your bites.

Clever boy with your wide vocabulary...making your mom & dad spell words to try to keep you in the dark about certain things. Well, I've got news for them...we once had a Corgi called Biddy that we would spell words around, too. BUT she learned the spelling!

If we said at night, 'We're going out on the boat tomorrow', Biddy would go down to the car & sit beside it all night so that she wouldn't be forgotten when we drove off to the bay the next day. She loved going on the boat. So we started spelling it 'B-O-A-T'...but it didn't take her long to figure out that it spelled BOAT! You'll learn to spell, too, Tyler, because you're a smart boy.

Enjoy being Dog of the Day...& make sure you get lots of treats to celebrate.

Congratulations!!!

----<---<--<{(@