Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepper

Pepper

It's so great to see an orangie today!! Congrats of cotd Pepper...hope you get lots of treats
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Good Morning, Orangie Pepper! What a wonderful big boy you are, too. Of course your purrents fell in love with you, and you had to stay with them, how could they resist? I know I sure couldn't. I hope you enjoy your day as our very best COTD. Be sure to share you celebration with the other kitties in the household.

Pepper, what a good watch kitty you are. Protecting your home the way you do, I bet you are a great hunter as well. You are a very big, handsome boy. Congratulations on being COTD!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Beautiful

Hi Pepper..what a beauty you are!!!!
    Thank goodness your first owners didn't take you to KOREA..Just read the most horrid story of how they boil cats alive in large cauldrons of boiling water, so they can eat them.
    I am glad they didn't take you to a country that mistreats animals in such horrible ways.

Glad you are safe & sound in your new adoptive home in the USA.
    I love orange cats

The gang: NoNoNicky(orange cat too), millie, Benson, Emma and Minnie-Me.

Pepper
    What a handsome fellow you are! Sounds like you have control of the house and watch it carefully! Congratulations, sweetheart, for being our special Cat of the Day today. Enjoy your day and a treat or two!

Wow!! What a handsome hunka orange luvvin! at 24 pounds, in your current sitting position, it would make you a FAMILY SIZE MEATLOAF pose!

Congrats on well-deserved, COTD - keep those other kitties and strangers at bay, dear Pepper!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Oh Pepper, of course everyone fell in love with you! You are an Orange Tabby - just filled with attitude and talk and lots of love to share.

Pepper, my Rascal is very happy to hear that you live in Virginia, he was worried that I would scoop you up and bring you home.

Rascal is the reigning Orange Tabby at my house and he has taught me that there is nothing quite like a big orange guy - they make life complete.

Congratulations Pepper - you couldn't be more handsome and I am happy all of us could meet you.

Pepper, you big handsome boy! Congrats on being chosen "Cat of the Day"!

My heart beats for this big orange guy...Aaawww Pepper you're gorgeous and what an amazing job you do: being a guard cat!!!

That shows how much you love your wonderful family!!!

It's such a pleasure to find you being the COTD today!!!
    Hope there will be some celebrations for you!!!
    YOU'RE BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

What a pretty big orange boy you are Pepper! You look so comfy on your pillow. How lucky your nice furparents took you in to their forever home! Congrats to Precious Pepper Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Pepper!

What a delight to see another orangie, you're beautiful and you sound like a real tough watch cat! My Fister is also an orange, he is 7 years old and can't quite compete with your weight (nearly 8 kg.)
    Have fun today on your very special day. I hope you get some extra yummies – I wish you a long and happy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Pepper, what a handsome big boy you are! I am so glad you ended up with a wonderful family who love you and take care of you. I am sure your original family miss you lots, but they did such a nice thing for you - making sure you stayed with people who love and appreciate you.

You certainly are a gorgeous looking boy - I love your markings!

Congrats on being our COTD - hope you get lots of special treats and luvvies on your extra-special day!

Ally sends kitten kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Wow Pepper. you are one big handsome fella. I loved reading your story. How could anyone not get attached to you.
    Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

My goodness, Pretty Pepper, you don't look 24 pounds--WOW! That's so much wonderful Kitty to LOVE! You are gorgeous, and so good to protect your family like you do! Thanks for starting our week off with a "24-pound SMILE"!! Happy Monday to you, and great BIG HUGS!!!

That's a good looking kitty, but he looks really serious and focused. Was the photo snapped just as the can opener was started? 24 pounds and good with the other cats as long as they don't bother him while he's eating. Pepper goes on my list as one of the all-time COTD's.