Did any of you see the Dateline on the lost dog scam involving a dog named Sasha tonight?

A couple lost their dog named Sasha and offered a $1000 reward to get her back. I'm sure we have all heard of scams where people call to collect the money and lead the owners to believe they found their pet just so they can get the money. Well, someone did it to this couple. They lost $350 of their $1000 offered and never got their dog back.

First of all, I hope and pray that none of you lose your pets, but if it happens, I hope none of you get caught up in a scam like this... Please be careful and unfortunately, you have to be suspicious of anyone who calls claiming they have your pet. Unless they show up at your door with your pet, QUESTION EVERYTHING! Losing a pet can be traumatic and make our judgement clouded. So, as usual, the dishonest people have ruined it for the truthful ones and we have to be suspicious of them.

By the way, this couple's dogs were so adoreable. Sasha was a gorgeous GSD mix with erect but floppy ears and one blue eye and one brown eye!

Just wanted to pass this note along.