Thread: To Jack (from Luna)

To Jack (from Luna)

My dear Jack!

I have to tell you about my new sister! She arrived last week and first I couldn't believe meowmie did such a horrible thing to me!

There she was, that tiny baby Lily, and she was all over the place, purred, took over my toys and all my favourite places, and she ate my food and got meowmie's attention... I was really mad at my meowmie for a while and felt my entire world has shattered (only the thought of you helped me through these days... )

When meowmie left to go to work, I eventually decided it's not too bad having Lily around because that means my days are not that boring anymore; also, I found out it's quite nice to play with her. Meanwhile, I allow her to sleep with me on my pillow...

Besides, I wanted you to know that I was IN FACT dreaming about you in the "pondering pic", but my meowmie doesn't need to know...

Love and purrs,
    Luna ,,,^..^,,,

Luna, I am so glad you are enjoying having your little sis around! It must be great to have a playmate!

And the message for Jack - too cute!! Seems that love is in the air - although Ally is a bit down in the dumps as Bach has not been paying her any attention lately. She says maybe she will start looking for a new beau!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Oh, Luna and her meowmie are feeling very sorry to hear Ally got her little heart broken!

Kirsten

Re: To Jack (from Luna)

Originally posted by Kirsten
    My dear Jack!

I have to tell you about my new sister! She arrived last week and first I couldn't believe meowmie did such a horrible thing to me!

There she was, that tiny baby Lily, and she was all over the place, purred, took over my toys and all my favourite places, and she ate my food and got meowmie's attention... I was really mad at my meowmie for a while and felt my entire world has shattered (only the thought of you helped me through these days... )

When meowmie left to go to work, I eventually decided it's not too bad having Lily around because that means my days are not that boring anymore; also, I found out it's quite nice to play with her. Meanwhile, I allow her to sleep with me on my pillow...

Besides, I wanted you to know that I was IN FACT dreaming about you in the "pondering pic", but my meowmie doesn't need to know...

Love and purrs,
    Luna ,,,^..^,,,

Oh Luna,

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply. My mommy has been busy painting and cleaning (she said something about getting it all done so that we can get new carpet or something like that) and I need her help to get on the computer. I'm so glad that you and your sister are getting along better. I don't know how I would act if my mommy and daddy got another kitty. I would hope that I would like them, but I just don't know. I know that when I was younger I hissed at a kitty that I met at the whitecoat's office. I have enjoyed seeing pictures of you and your sister together....especially the one that you were thinking of me!!! I was so glad to get on the computer this morning and see a message from you! It made my day! Sending you headbumpies and noserubs.

All my love,

Jack