Thread: Help!!!!! Poor Beagle

Help!!!!! Poor Beagle

I was wondering for all you beagle lovers, do they need alot of exerise? My freinds Neighbor has one and it is eather in its cage or on this really short leash. I feel so bad for the poor "Beagle" he is always there and loves attention and the couple never goes outside to play with it or anything. I was just wonderigng cause I have a dog walking buisness and I asked the peopel if they waned me to Wlak him and the said no he doesn't need exersise but "Beagle" d seems to be really hyper. I was just wondering. Help pelase

------------------
    Nikki and Buddy

The Egyptians thought cats were Queens, cats will never let us forget it!
    Dogs have masters, Cats have staff!

I think all dog need exercise no matter what breed it is. I do think that this beagel needs exercise and maybe you should give them a deal or maybe walk it for free to try and intice them to let you walk it.
    Good Luck!

------------------

YES a beagle needs exersize. A beagle is bred to hunt and being in a cage or tied up on a short leash is not a good life for a beagle. "Exercise: Energetic and possessing great stamina, the Beagle needs plenty of exercise, but a yard of reasonable size will take care of most of its requirements. A brisk daily walk will cover the rest. Always use a lead when walking this breed or you will be running the risk of it disappearing in search of wild game".

That is such a shame that such a sweet little beagle is being treated that way Oh that makes me sooooo mad !!! Are they feeding and watering it ? Because if not that is enough to have it taken away from them, at least here in Canada it is anyway. I wish I lived closer to you I would try my hardest to take him. Thats what I did with Copper I asked them a couple of times if you don't want that dog then let me take him, if they refused three times I was going to take matters up with animal control. But on my second visit they let me take him home.

Please keep us posted about this poor beagle.

------------------

~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Me and my lil puppy Tiffany went to see it today we didn't see any dishes in there but they might only feed it once a day? Who knows. I told them I would walk it for free and they siad He doesn't need to ahev a walk and shut the door! I am doin everythign I can right now to help him! I was walking up to him today when a guy passed by and goes isn't it a shame that that dog never gets to coem out and play? I said ya we did some small chatting and He thinks he is going to go up and tlak to the peopel about it. He sad he is a beagle lover himself and would be more then happy to walk the dog for free. We talked some more and I learned this guy has a beagle/hounds rescue he has (he rouned) Over 400 beagles and hounds. Ii ahve seen the plaxcce he owns it is huge and the dogs aren't in cages they have a house like hoem alot of them are in foster care though! This guy is goign to try to get the dog and place it into a good loveing home!

------------------
    Nikki and Buddy

The Egyptians thought cats were Queens, cats will never let us forget it!
    Dogs have masters, Cats have staff!

If the dog is left outside all day on a short leash with no water, I wouldn't even hesitate to call the Humane Society. I've done it before.
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

You're right. I forgot that in the States they have kill shelters. We only have no-kill here.
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky