Thread: Tugger

Tugger

TUGGER!!!

CONGRATULATIONS for being such a stunning DOTD!! Sounds like you have a wonderfu furrever home and are a very loved family member! I hope you have a wonderful day today Tugger.... with lots of hugs and kisses... and LOTS of extra food!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

CONGRATULATIONS TUGGER!

First of all, that pic of you is just adorable!!!

My what a nawtee little boy you were eating cheese logs and drinking rootbeer, that stuff's for humans not doggies silly boy

I'm glad that you have a wonderful family now and hope you have many, many more great years together!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh, Tugger, you are one adorable, hunky Lab-er-oo!! My girl Star has fallen head over paws for you! And her Mom agrees.. you two would make the perfect pair, counter crusing for cheese logs, swimming at the lake, chasing then cuddling with the kitties...nothing weird about that routine at this house! And how well we know that innocent, pleading, "who me" expression your Mom describes!! What a precious, joyful, lovable, life lovin' Labbie you are, Tugger. Your family is so lucky to have such a wonderful furry companion! You're the best, Tugger Man!! Yay, Tugger, our super duper Dog of the Day! My girl Star sends you lots of slurpy licks and Labbie butt wiggles, cutie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Too cute!

Tugger, you are sooooo handsome and not to mention CUTE!!!! I send lots of kisses, hugs, and pets. Oh, and how about some hot dog?
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

Good Morning dear, sweet Tugger. What a handsome boy you are and quite the Gourmet, loving to eat anything and everything, lol. I'll bet you have a wonderful time swimming in that lake especially right now when it is so hot. Looks like your best friends are the three cats, you have quite a family.
    Congratulations dear, funny, handsome Tugger Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Blog Entries

Tugger

Mew, you were such a cute puppy -- and you must be an awesome grown-up dog! Re: "...a bit far from perfect..." your furson states. Me-eoW -- all pets are purrfect, but hey, if the fursons leave good food right under your doggie nose, what do they expect you to do???

Tugger, it is nice you're friendly to other pets -- but careful with the human strangers. They can't always be trusted...

Have a wonderful time as DOTD and celebrate with the fursons & your three cat sibs, Sammy, Oreo, and Mia. Mew, me & my KatMa are glad to read "Tugger is not a pet - he is a family member" at your Palace because all pets deserve that -- being a family member! Kittykisses & purrrs from me; KatMa sends tummy rubs, ear skritches and lots of hugs & kisses...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Tufgger you are such and adorable little dog. I bewt you`re alot bigger now. I`m sure you`re enjoying the special day of yours! I hope you get lots of treats and lovin`. Happy Dog of the Day Day

Hi Tugger,

You're just a beautiful puppy! Your blue eyes are simply stunning.

And try to stay away from the chocolate hehe. Thank goodness you didn't get too sick from all those yummy chocolate peanut butter cups.

I know I have a weakness for them too
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

Tugger, you seem to have quite an unusual appetite! You are such a cutie, no wonder you're so well loved. I hope you've enjoyed your day in the spotlight and got lots of extra loving.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

BEAUTIFUL PUP

Such a nice looking guy, I'm partial to yellow labs. I'd love to see a recent picture of Tugger. His eyes look unusual in his puppy picture, I'd love to see how they look now...
    Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....

Tugger you gorgeous Lab

Congratulations Tugger on being DOTD!!
    Well how unusual - a Lab that will do anything for food!!!!!! Nice work Tugger.
    Henry the yellow Lab from Australia send you Labbie Licks and slurps, have a great day sweetie with lots of extra treats for you

Awwwwwww, Tugger, your baby picture is so precious!! I just wish we could see you as a big, grown boy!!!!! I'll bet you enjoy every minute of life!!! All of you Labbies do!!! Congratulations to you, Tugger, and to your family, on being a terrific Dog of the Day!!!

You certainly tugged at my heartstrings, Tugger! What a super-duper, handsome, playful, loving boy you are! Not too bad in the "feed me" department either! With your incredible eyes, it would be impossible to deny you anything! Hope your day was extra special and deserving!

I've been Boooo'd!