Thread: Buffy

Buffy

HELLO BUFFY!!!

What a precious little face you have! You seem like a complete box of joy!! CONGRATULATIONS for being such a CUTE POTD!! I know why you and your brothers and sisters are so spoiled!... and I hope today you get lots of extra raisins for being such a CUTIE!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Oh my!!! Buffy, that precious face of yours has me beaming from ear to ear!! What an adorable, joyful, lovable little Ferret girl you are. I'd love to see you perform your apre' bain carpet slide!! And how sweet of you to help your Mommy out with the housekeeping chores!! No surprise to learn that you and your furry siblings are so very spoiled! Your family and furry siblings must be so proud to see you honored here today! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, adorable little Buffy, our very special, most deserving Monday Pet of the Day! Love and kisses to you, cutie pie! Have a happy day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Buffy

Mew-mew Buffy, the Ferret,

What a cute furkid you are! My KatMa loves your little face & cute furry bod! You're so lucky that you came to live in a Palace with ferret sibs for you.

Have a wonderful day celebrating that you are POTD. My KatMa said if you were her furkid, there would be raisins for everyone today at your party!

Mew, I didn't know ferrets love to help making the bed! Pussycats love to do that too... Better you help unpacking the suitcase 'cause if you got mixed up with the clothes and ended up on an airplane...oooW...the noise would scare you!

Kittykisses and nose twinkies to you & your sibs from me; KatMa sends endless caresses & kisses...live long & healthy, happy, cherished & loved, sweet little Buffy.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Buffy
    What an adorable sweetie, you are! Such a big help around the house too, helping with changing of sheets and all. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today. I think that calls for a treat, don't you? How about a raisin or two?

Buffy, you are so cute!! I`m so glad that we got to here about you, and how special you are! I hope you enjoy your great day!

You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
    Buffy you are so adorable! I hope you get lots of raisins and lots of hugs on your special day.