Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nanette

From that wide-eyed look, one would think she's a little stinker. Since she's a sweetie, It must just be her curiosity. What a cutie.

Hi Nanette,
    What a sweet girl! i wonder if your mom got you to match the sofa or visa-versa, lol! you look so pretty Have a good day on your special day!

When you're bad, does your meowmie say, No, no Nanette? You are such a gorgeous girl!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Nanette, I can't get enough of that BEAUTIFUL face or that adorable, wide eyed expresson!! Makes me wonder just WHAT you were looking at! What a precious torti girl you are! And many thanks to your Mommy for going the rescue route. How blessed she is to have such a beautiful, loving, life long best friend! Congratulations to you dear Nanette, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!! A very long, healthy and happy life to you sweetheart! I hope you day of recongnition is celebrated in high style!! Hugs and headbumpies to you from me and mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yes, Yes, Nanette
    That look of curiosity and playfulness you have is just adorable. The first time your human held you in her arms you knew you were purrfect for each other. Yes you were meant to be together. It’s amusing how you like water, TV, and chicken. Congratulations on being our pretty Cat of the Day. May you have many happy years together.
    Steffi and Lovable

Originally posted by Kuhio 98
    I jumped onto Momcat's shoulder and refused to leave.
    Now that's the way to get taken home.
    Bob and Lisa, please tell us more about this pretty girl.
    I love sink pictures.
    Steffi and Lovable

Originally posted by smokey the elder
    When you're bad, does your meowmie say, No, no Nanette? You are such a gorgeous girl!
    She was almost certainly named after the famous and daring trapeze artist, No-net Nanette.
    Leonard Migliore

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Nanette

You look so sweet and so clever. I love your expression on the picture. You have wonderfull colors.
    Congratulations to be COTD
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Saw lovely Nanette. I can't believe how similar she is to my "Honeybear"! They are like carbon copies, the only difference is that Honeybear has one caramel coloured back paw. She also loves water. Quite often I'll turn around in the shower to find them sitting in the bath tub behind me!