Thread: Nigel

Nigel

What a beautiful cat! I love my two. They are all black! Sooty is the oldest and calmest. Bummer is two years younger but the most trouble!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome to Pet Talk, Sooty. Is that Sooty or Bummer in the picture? Those green eyes are shining like emeralds. Please let us have more stories and pictures of your cats.
    Steffi and Lovable

That was my Sooty! Bummer has golden eyes. They are both so special to me. This one is Bummer.

Bummer

Oh, how funny! I have a black cat named Janie. She also likes to hibernate under the blankets and I have a similar picture. Every time there is a lump in the bed I know where to find Jane!

WELCOME, I see you are a black cat lover like me, I had a young cat called SOOTI ,sadly he is at RB now, but I have a young female black kitty called Lexie, she has one little white spot on her chest.

Hope you enjoy being here, and send us more pics of sooty and bummer, LOVE THEM BLACK KITTIES.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hey my Lexie does the same as Janie, but she will not sleep in the bed at night, I really think there are some personality traits that only BLACK kitties have, as Lexie is very similar to my RB Sooti, its a thought anyhow.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Sooty sleeps on top of the covers and Bummer likes to go under anything! He loves going into an empty paper bag or under the newspaper................when we are trying to read it! He also likes to sleep under the bed! How do you post a picture with your message and not with an url?