Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Noble Nigel

Nigel you are a handsome and unique cat. I love your markings. Snowshoes are such cool cats!
    Have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Nigel
    WOW!!! What a handsome boy you are! I sure wouldn't let any old piano come between us. I'm so glad you seem to have found the perfect forever home and family for yourself now! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

NIGEL, you are soooooo stunningly BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Your markings, your face, you are like a heavenly work of art, a true echo of God's divine creations! I'm soooo glad I met you today!

If I played piano, you could interrup me ANYtime!! If you jumped on the keys, your "music" would be LOVELIER than any I could ever compose!!!! What a handsome, adorable cat you are! You have made my day!

Congratulations, and may you play any MUSIC that your precious heart desires!!!!!!

Wow is all I can say! What a looker you are!!!!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I'm glad that the piano people gave you up Nigel - because your purrfect, forever home was waiting for you.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

These are not the droids you were looking for

I am so in love with Nigel.
    I must have gone back and looked at his picture at least 50 times today.
    I cannot get over how spectacular he is.
    He must be one of my favorite "Cats of The Day" in a very long time!

Nigel, your beauty takes my breath away! What a stunning boy you are! I can't imagine any sane person giving you up! Thankfully you've finally found that forever home that can appreciate you for the magnificent feline you are! As they say, the third time's the charm!! Interefering with his piano playing??? Hah! Those precious paws tinkling the ivories would be music to THESE ears!! Congratulations to you beautiful Nigel, our spectacular Cat of the Day! Long and happy life to you sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Nigel,
    What a distinguished name for a very handsome name. I do like this name better. I can't believe that someone brought you back because you disrupted piano lessons So congratulations on being our COTD!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Nigel

You're a beauty and definitely COTD material. So glad you finally found a forever home.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Handsome Nigel

You're a great handsome boy Nigel, you look very smart and clever. I'm sure you found the good family now and that you will have a great life with your humans.
    Congratulations to be COTD and all my wishes for a beautifull life.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Sir Nigel

What a splendid cat...all he wants is a bit of love, and I would gladly give it to him whenever he asked for it, were he mine! I am very glad that he has found a home where his affectionate nature is appreciated and not considered a nuisance.

My kitty, Julie, also seemed like a bit of a pest to me when I first got her. I had never had a pet before and I thought I would not be able to keep her. In fact, I almost gave her up when at the last minute something told me I could not live without her...Thank God, because she has been a life-saver.

Now that Julie and I have been together lo! these many years (amazing how time flies), she seems to have settled down some and is not quite as "needy" as when I first met her. Though at first I was put off by her constant attention-seeking, I soon realized that I was "needy" too at that time, and that we comforted each other.

I think my accepting Julie into my lap whenever she wanted to be there and giving her affection gradually cured her of the "dependent cat" traits that she seemed to possess at first. And I bet the same has happened for Nigel. Luckily for me, Julie continued to be assertive about her needs for affection--because it turned out that focusing my attentions on her was the most healing thing for me in my own depression and despair at the time!

Blessings to you, Nigel, and your human companions...From Martha and Julie (meow!) the Calico Princess.
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Nigel, you are simply GORGEOUS. Yes, you belong in cat shows, where you can be admired. But more important you belong in the home you have now, a home where you have the love you were waiting for and which every cat so richly deserves. I wish you many happy years with Judy, Peter, and your fur family
    Steffi and Lovable

Nigel you are one magnificent looking fella.
    I'm so glad that you finally have a loving forever home.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I would be glad to have Nigel interrupt my piano playing. He's a magnificent cat and probably plays better than me anyway.
    Leonard Migliore

Nigel for Governor

I see Nigel is from California.

Nigel should run for governor.

Perhaps, after he wins, the piano player could be induced to perform at Nigel's inaugural ball. I would come down from Alaska and the Governor and I could sit and sip tea together.